Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Brilliant John ,great news :smiley: ,10 years is good these days .

Glad to hear your crowd are flat out mate ,we are too :laughing:

Mark are you now back ?

JAKEY:
Brilliant John ,great news :smiley: ,10 years is good these days .

Glad to hear your crowd are flat out mate ,we are too :laughing:

Mark are you now back ?

Glad to hear you are flat out JAKEY ! :smiley:

Smith’s advert from 1965.

removals smith 65 ppg.PNG

Hello Dean ,thank you ,its coming in well now ! Have The Hoff in France next week too ! was asked yesterday by the company we are using to assist us ,to provide a quotation to return some lift vans from there France depot to there London depot :smiley: ,so hopefully a back load is going to happen ,the Hoff will be out another night but he be ok with that he is cab happy any how . Was hoping to establish a relationship with the said company for the future any how .

Just hope it carries on .

JAKEY:
Hello Dean ,thank you ,its coming in well now ! Have The Hoff in France next week too ! was asked yesterday by the company we are using to assist us ,to provide a quotation to return some lift vans from there France depot to there London depot :smiley: ,so hopefully a back load is going to happen ,the Hoff will be out another night but he be ok with that he is cab happy any how . Was hoping to establish a relationship with the said company for the future any how .

Just hope it carries on .

Good news JAKEY. I am glad you are busy and a backload is a bonus chap ! :smiley: :wink:

Hi Steve ,that’s brilliant news mate glad you working hope you get that contract,bet the Hoff is glad to be back on the road

Thanks Dean and John , the back load is a one off ,hopefully more though :smiley: ,yes got plenty on now struggling fit the cleaning of the wagons,yard and warehouses now !!! , might have another France job coming up too ,i might do that as a porter though as the Hoff not keen on any one driving his wagon .

On the M4

One for you removal boys

Robbins are back !!! great news !

That Scania is a bloody ugly looking thing .

JAKEY:
Robbins are back !!! great news !

That Scania is a bloody ugly looking thing .

Steve I agree with you mate the one who came up with that must be on the funny ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: robbins in England been back a while wales is still shut at moment hopefully mark said end of the month he will know work quietening down at moment had blowout today half hour from yard instead of 5 pm finish clocked out 7.15 :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: how’s your end,just realised that Scania cab is a fire engine crew cab

Same as this fire engine doors .steps the same

Sorry to hear you had a blow out ,WHAT AXLE ?

The Hoff loaded Monday ,traveled Tuesday to France ,unloaded Wednesday morning ,reloaded Wednesday afternoon in Paris with seven empty lift vans , unloaded Thursday morning to midday in Kent ,back Thursday evening .

2,again in france.

JAKEY:
2,again in france.

Hi Steve ,he had nice weather for it looking good ,front near side drive in 2nd lane doing 56 :open_mouth:

:frowning: At least it was on the drive axle John ! and not the steering axle .

Yes he had a lovely time ,32 plus he said . :laughing:

JAKEY:
:frowning: At least it was on the drive axle John ! and not the steering axle .

Yes he had a lovely time ,32 plus he said . :laughing:

a nice trip out for him ,it was my nearside steering axle I meant it just popped they took it of a ridged we put off hire to save costs when he took it of the tyre was cuts all over it and wearing down I got brand new on now

Glad the French trip went ok JAKEY. :wink:

Whats Markaff up to ■■

DEANB:
Glad the French trip went ok JAKEY. :wink:

Whats Markaff up to ■■

Hi dean ,not heard from mark hopefully he be back this week

JAKEY:
Hello John ,yes ,a friend of mine drives that one ,they also bought our DAF off the chap we sold it too ,for a lot more than we sold it for !! i am sure that truck was James Coopers motor before him .

Certainly was our old truck, did a lot or work that old FL6!

A removal artic, ( I think it is a M.A.N.), parked up at the top of Cardiac Hill in Mojacar, in the province of Almeria, Southeast Spain. NMP.