Big Vern

RIP, deepest condolences to family and friends.

RIP Vern.
Now, how do I strap down these clouds?

RIP Vern, Pain for you is over.

RIP driver… :frowning:

Oh thats sad. I was amazed at his matter-of-fact posts about his illness on here.

Ride free mate :frowning:

Only just seen this. :cry:

Was convinced he was going to beat it.

RIP Vern.

Ken.

RIP Adrian fly high

■■

Chatted on here with the big fella ,one of the good guys ,very sad news RIP

RIP big Vern.

He paid a visit to me in Poland, he used to pick up helicopter engines in a van some years ago, perhaps he was asking a question about Poland on Trucknet, anyhow he detoured to stop for a cuppa and a natter, took him for a posh ice cream and pointed him in the right direction for England, got a text after several hours to say he was back in the UK… Kept in touch over the years, I paid him a visit in Torquay on my way to a gig somewhere a few years back, went into town, had a walk in the sun, had breakfast in the town, met his wife, had a long chat, ended up being late for load in.

He contacted me a month or so ago, he had stopped treatment, but was upbeat on his fate, another nice long chat. A very genuine bloke.

RIP Big Vern.
Wild sad that. :cry:

Not been on for a while so had no idea, gutted rip mate.

Not been on for a good number of years now, Shocked to hear such sad news. RIP Drive

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

very sad news. RIP Big Vern

Sad news.
RIP Big Vern.

Had almost daily online chats with Ade , we worked in the same industry and actually met and got to know each other thru Trucknet . We even ended up at the Swiss German border once by accident!!
Even though he was brutally honest about what he was going thru , it still came as a massive shock to find out he had died . He was a good man , and I miss him .