Axle weight calculation on artics

Does anybody know the formula for calculating the axle weights on artics? I know it for rigids and wagon and drags but am really struggling to find one for artics cheers guys

Weigh on brigde, then move forward one axle off at a time and re weigh, repeat until last axle. Its the only way you can do it without a decicated axle checker?

As in, you need to actually check it , you cannot calculate it…

Cheers Mike but their is a formula for working out payload on a artics axle without using the axle weight bridge I just can’t remember it

Lee DGSA/HGV trainer:
Cheers Mike but their is a formula for working out payload on a artics axle without using the axle weight bridge I just can’t remember it

Yeah sorry Lee, i think i misunderstood your question. I’d be interested in seeing the other formulas you have? We’re talking max payloads and how it fathoms out, and not as i thought (for a given load)?

Not a problem mike ill put them on when I’ve got a min

just do it the same as you would for a rigid for the trailer, swapping the front axle for the point on the trailer over the fifth wheel pivot, then you can work out the unit the same once you’ve got the weight the trailer imposes on it

To anyone who drives a 26t 3axle curtainside
Could they tell me what distribution they use I’ve
Being done 4t on front 7t on 2nd axle 4t on 3rd axle. Can’t get to weighbridge so looking
For advice from people who have had experience.the viehcle is a man,cheers