Avoid central London - area on lockdown

Just been announced on TV from New Scotland Yard, the death toll has now reached 5, they also said that 40 have been injured of which 20 are critical, many with life threatening injuries

They won’t release details of the attacker :confused:

Perhaps worried about a backlash…

''If asked where i was born i say ‘The Arcadia’… ‘’

Cheapo P & O Andrew, should have been Cunard lol

Stanley Knife:
Will be one hell of a feat if it were Trevor Brooks/Abu Izadeen - he’s in bloody jail!

Yep Channel 4 just confirmed they got it wrong and Trevor Daesh Brooks is indeed still in Prison…

Evil8Beezle:

There is a video online of the attacker (allegedly) preaching in the streets against the government and also (allegedly) he was known to the police.
It’s about time these people are arrested under the mental health act and quietly disposed of.

xichrisxi:

Evil8Beezle:

There is a video online of the attacker (allegedly) preaching in the streets against the government and also (allegedly) he was known to the police.
It’s about time these people are arrested under the mental health act and quietly disposed of.

Really ■■? Give us the video link then, or maybe send the link to N.S.Y. in London

raymundo:

Could have been worse if id said the James Newman… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

raymundo:

Could have been worse if id said the James Newman… :grimacing:

Haha, but cant see why, the bovril boats were the cleanest on the river …

wheelnutt:

TiredAndEmotional:
You have a vote in this great democracy of ours. If you vote for Con Lab or Lib you will not see any change in the way we deal with this threat to our culture and our democracy.

I agree, time to end all benefits and bring back national service for any and all UK born who don’t have a 40 hour a week job.

Bring on Brexit and go the way of the US, no social welfare system, no NHS.

Oh wait, you were having a go at foreigners were you? even though this assailant was UK born?

It ■■■■■ when the facts don’t support your xenophobic agenda doesn’t it?. Don’t you have some crap to post on some white supremacist forum somewhere?

wheelnut. Let me tell you this Trevor brooks is a nasty piece of work the scum … used the prison system to recruit terrorist uk/non uk born … I see it first hand and used to lodge Intel reports on him in jail,against him …l was a prison officer, i see the intimidation he and others would do to non white people and white people making them attend prayer on a Friday lunch time etc… my parents are non white and my grandparents are not English born, however, I would of voted to leave the EU due to the open door policy. Immigration is a good thing when it is controlled and all revleant checks are done correctly… when moving to australia, the checks you do and what not are good… you can’t allow people,to freely enter countries this happens …oh, and let’s be real here, he has no loyalty to people of the uk. So he should be hung or deported … your over zealous liberal accusations are pathetic … rip to all innocent involved … regardless of race creed or colour.

Let me say it again for those of you not paying attention or who have misplaced their glasses…

Reef:

Stanley Knife:
Will be one hell of a feat if it were Trevor Brooks/Abu Izadeen - he’s in bloody jail!

Yep Channel 4 just confirmed they got it wrong and Trevor Daesh Brooks is indeed still in Prison…

They were the first to say it was him and othes picked up on it, C4 have since issued an apology for getting it wrong.

Doesn’t mean he’s still not one nasty piece of work though, just not responsible (directly) for this.

wheelnutt:

TiredAndEmotional:
You have a vote in this great democracy of ours. If you vote for Con Lab or Lib you will not see any change in the way we deal with this threat to our culture and our democracy.

I agree, time to end all benefits and bring back national service for any and all UK born who don’t have a 40 hour a week job.

Oh wait, you were having a go at foreigners were you? even though this assailant was UK born?

It ■■■■■ when the facts don’t support your xenophobic agenda doesn’t it?. Don’t you have some crap to post on some white supremacist forum somewhere?

are you married to one? You keep defending them. :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

wheelnutt:

TiredAndEmotional:

are you married to one? You keep defending them. :grimacing:

As you can figure out I binned your other post as it contained both a censor dodge and a personal attack, this is borderline and I’m letting it go to make a point.

Fatboy Slimslow, if you can’t post within guidelines then you’re wasting your time as the post will not be approved.

Wheelnutt, as you aware I am a moderator here, so you need to tone it down a bit too, your reference to my BNP membership should’ve gone in the bin, however I’m fairly easy going and I let it stay, but that was your one and only freebie, it’s going to stop from now on.

This topic is top of my watch list now, anybody and I mean anybody that posts a personal attack on another member is going to lose their ability to post freely on the forums, so think carefully before you hit the send button.

Carry on…

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

newmercman:
UK born, what exactly does that mean? Apart from the obvious of course.

If you’re born in the UK to parents from another land and you are brought up in the culture of that land then it doesn’t matter where you drew your first breath.

That’s where the dog born in a stable is not a horse sentiment comes from. It’s not racist or xenophobic, it’s a metaphorical way of saying that a person born in Britain that is brought up in a non British way, like radical Islam for example, is not British. And to emphasise that point, they don’t class themselves as British either, they don’t adopt any of our customs, with the exception of claiming benefits of course.

It may not be PC, but it isn’t racist and it’s not xenophobic, it’s telling it how it is.

The problem is, when are you still an immigrant and when not?
If your statement is true, than the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have not very much locals / natives
98% of the Americans are immigrants, who murdered, raped and stole from the natives.

What is an immigrant? That’s the question.
I know first generations “immigrants” who are more native than Brits natives.
I know 6th generation immigrants who are still immigrants and always will be, just have a look in Michigan USA at the Dutch villages, there are more windmills in their gardens, than you can find in Holland, and many of them don’t even know where Holland is, or have even been near it.

Traditional Irish stay always immigrants, they keep their own way.
I had Turkish neighbours in Holland, and they where complete integrated, their kids spoke better Dutch and where better grammatical than any of us.
They followed the Dutch traditions, and I couldn’t call them immigrants.

It’s not always black and white, there are many immigrants in the U.K. Who claim to be native, for example Farage is not really a British name :grimacing:

That’s where I was going when I asked what did UK born mean, it means nothing regarding whether or not you consider yourself British. As you say, many ethnic groups keep their traditional values and culture, where they live or were born is irrelevant.

The Italians are well known for this, as are the Chinese, Cypriots, Irish, Philippinos and the British that live abroad, you mention Turks and the Dutch too.

The PC brigade have no problem if anybody mentions this, but as soon as you use the same argument when you’re referring to a person of colour, it’s racist or xenophobic.

I’m not saying that it’s wrong to keep your culture and heritage, not at all, you don’t have to become British to live in Britain and you don’t even need to be British if you were born in Britain to parents from elsewhere in the world, there’s nothing wrong with being a Pakistani (for example) that was born in Britain. That’s one of the benefits of living in freedom.

pierrot 14:
Just been announced on TV from New Scotland Yard, the death toll has now reached 5,

But one of those five is the murdering scum that killed the other four, there is no way in my book that he should be counted as one of the dead, makes my blood boil :imp:

That Policeman that was stabbed to death would be alive today if he was carrying a Glock17,
when have you ever heard of a RUC/PSNI Constable being stabbed/beaten to death on duty in NI??
(Even taking into account murders of Police during the troubles)

Sad but true!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Héraultais:
But one of those five is the murdering scum that killed the other four, there is no way in my book that he should be counted as one of the dead, makes my blood boil :imp:

Glad it’s not just me then.

newmercman:
That’s where I was going when I asked what did UK born mean, it means nothing regarding whether or not you consider yourself British. As you say, many ethnic groups keep their traditional values and culture, where they live or were born is irrelevant.

The Italians are well known for this, as are the Chinese, Cypriots, Irish, Philippinos and the British that live abroad, you mention Turks and the Dutch too.

The PC brigade have no problem if anybody mentions this, but as soon as you use the same argument when you’re referring to a person of colour, it’s racist or xenophobic.

I’m not saying that it’s wrong to keep your culture and heritage, not at all, you don’t have to become British to live in Britain and you don’t even need to be British if you were born in Britain to parents from elsewhere in the world, there’s nothing wrong with being a Pakistani (for example) that was born in Britain. That’s one of the benefits of living in freedom.

Absolutely right. Of course none of these communities represent a clear and centuries old desire to slaughter their hosts for not being muslim.

Last night on Newsnight we had the wonderful pleasure of listening to Evan Davis asking if ‘it might be more useful to regard the events of the day not in terms of culture or religion, but in terms of mental health’. It doesn’t surprise me that the BBC, and the rest of the msm, would go down this avenue as it seems every Muslim killing in the name of Allah has mental health issues. Shouldn’t be too long before they claim he’s Norwegian :unamused: And yet the killer of Jo Cox has been branded a terrorist, and jailed as such, even though he was, and still is, receiving treatment for mental health issues.

This is where we are with the liberals running the show, apologists the lot of them, willing to find an excuse for the actions of a killer rather than telling the truth of what he was.

And yet, in Manchester Gorton, Keith Vaz was given permission to draw up an All Asian shortlist for the candidate to run in the forthcoming by-election for Labour. The winner is Afzal Khan, who has compared Israel to Nazis and is a fan of Ayatollah Khomeini. Although to be fair, three out of the five candidates swore allegiance to Iran.

So yesterday they were murdering us for not seeing the world through their eyes, whilst banning us from standing for parliament in our own country.

Big Truck:
That Policeman that was stabbed to death would be alive today if he was carrying a Glock17,
when have you ever heard of a RUC/PSNI Constable being stabbed/beaten to death on duty in NI??
(Even taking into account murders of Police during the troubles)

Sad but true!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

No instead of stabbing them or beating them to death they just bring guns themselves. Arming all the police isn’t the answer.

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/no … 22956.html