Avoid central London - area on lockdown

Stanley Knife:
Last night on Newsnight we had the wonderful pleasure of listening to Evan Davis asking if ‘it might be more useful to regard the events of the day not in terms of culture or religion, but in terms of mental health’. It doesn’t surprise me that the BBC, and the rest of the msm, would go down this avenue as it seems every Muslim killing in the name of Allah has mental health issues. Shouldn’t be too long before they claim he’s Norwegian :unamused: And yet the killer of Jo Cox has been branded a terrorist, and jailed as such, even though he was, and still is, receiving treatment for mental health issues.

This is where we are with the liberals running the show, apologists the lot of them, willing to find an excuse for the actions of a killer rather than telling the truth of what he was.

And yet, in Manchester Gorton, Keith Vaz was given permission to draw up an All Asian shortlist for the candidate to run in the forthcoming by-election for Labour. The winner is Afzal Khan, who has compared Israel to Nazis and is a fan of Ayatollah Khomeini. Although to be fair, three out of the five candidates swore allegiance to Iran.

So yesterday they were murdering us for not seeing the world through their eyes, whilst banning us from standing for parliament in our own country.

I do wonder about these media luvvies. If the muslims were in charge as a gay man he’d be getting thrown off a roof pronto. How can you make excuses for these cavemen from that position? Taking liberalism to the absolute limit and that’s part of the reason we’re experiencing this revolting ideology.

Reef:

Stanley Knife:
Will be one hell of a feat if it were Trevor Brooks/Abu Izadeen - he’s in bloody jail!

Yep Channel 4 just confirmed they got it wrong and Trevor Daesh Brooks is indeed still in Prison…

Wot’s “Channel 4”? :confused:

Reef:

Héraultais:
But one of those five is the murdering scum that killed the other four, there is no way in my book that he should be counted as one of the dead, makes my blood boil :imp:

Glad it’s not just me then.

Let’s hope the politically correct brigade won’t push some mouthpiece forward to demand why this culprit was blown away without the customary “Stop! - Armed Police!” warning being given.

It’s enough that vital seconds passed between the initial blow upon PC Keith Palmer - and the shots ringing out that brought the assassin down. :frowning:

A lot of people are asking “How on Earth do you stop other lone-wolf attacks taking place?
Might I suggest that a law is passed that allows the public to intervene without fear of prosecution, and we bloody well hurry up and get out of the EU with it’s tagged-on Strasbourg Human Rights Charter. :angry:

I’m still surprised this country has a Muslim Council, is our tolerance and diversity actually a weakness.

Perhaps using the Trump approach of ‘Not all Muslim’s are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim’s’ has some merit, well he won an election on it.

Course where does this end, is giving into hate just the easy option, seeing a Muslimish woman walking past, or a dark skinned bloke taking a selfie perfect targets to unleash ones anger on.

Or is there another way, can we put our differences aside and solve this problem by discussion, perhaps not maybe it’s gone to far.

One things for sure peace can’t be born out of hate so taking this to its inevitable conclusion of ethnic cleansing on a global scale our future looks pretty bleak.

Winseer:

Reef:

Stanley Knife:
Will be one hell of a feat if it were Trevor Brooks/Abu Izadeen - he’s in bloody jail!

Yep Channel 4 just confirmed they got it wrong and Trevor Daesh Brooks is indeed still in Prison…

Wot’s “Channel 4”? :confused:

A TV station, you may have missed them since they’ve only been around since the 80s :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
I’m still surprised this country has a Muslim Council, is our tolerance and diversity actually a weakness.

There’s nothing wrong with tolerance and diversity when a balanced approach is taken. We haven’t had that in this country for decades. Well meaning people have been trying to mix oil and water and have refused to address the inevitable consequences of the inevitable failure of that process. Yet again we see history being ignored.

switchlogic:

Big Truck:
That Policeman that was stabbed to death would be alive today if he was carrying a Glock17,
when have you ever heard of a RUC/PSNI Constable being stabbed/beaten to death on duty in NI??
(Even taking into account murders of Police during the troubles)

Sad but true!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

No instead of stabbing them or beating them to death they just bring guns themselves. Arming all the police isn’t the answer.

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/no … 22956.html

None of those 16 PSNI were killed by a knife wielding Muslim (or whatever!!!) extremist,
5 of the 16 were killed on duty in road traffic accidents!!!
Can’t recall any Muslim terrorist incidents involving firearms as they would be relatively hard to acquire in UK.

Fact remains if PC Keith Palmer was armed yesterday he’d be alive today!!!

Big Truck:

You have no way of knowing that. As I understand it, he was standing with some tourists taking selfies. He would probably not have had time to pull out a gun. I also suspect that he was unarmed by his own choice. Many policemen don’t want guns.

switchlogic:

Big Truck:
That Policeman that was stabbed to death would be alive today if he was carrying a Glock17,
when have you ever heard of a RUC/PSNI Constable being stabbed/beaten to death on duty in NI??

Sad but true!!!

No instead of stabbing them or beating them to death they just bring guns themselves. Arming all the police isn’t the answer.

Couple of things. These nutters obviously want to cause indiscriminate hurt. They don’t hold back because the police aren’t armed.

If the police were armed or not wouldn’t affect the level these extremist nutters go to. I’m sure if they could get hold of guns they would. It’s seems easier in France to access them. Terrorists don’t play by Queensbury rules

That they haven’t yet used firearms like in France is probably to do with the ever going struggle the security and border services have to stop illegal weapons coming onto U.K. Shores not because they’re respecting that the police don’t carry them. If it were to happen in some place, who’d stop them? Wait thirty mins for the nearest firearms unit to arrive whilst unarmed local bobbies could only do their best with a taser and a truncheon? Sad fact is these nutters will do anything, and we have to be prepared.

That article also doesn’t support or say that if the RUC/ psni weren’t ever armed they’d “only” be attacked by hand. I’m glad the security services are armed over here in NI.

Big Truck:

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

Sad but true!!!

None of those 16 PSNI were killed by a knife wielding Muslim (or whatever!!!) extremist,
Can’t recall any Muslim terrorist incidents involving firearms as they would be relatively hard to acquire in UK.

Arming the police isn’t the answer, it would just lead to many many more guns as criminals arm themselves. As for him being alive today, you don’t know that at all, none of us do. It only takes one stab wound to kill, he possibly wouldn’t even have had the chance to get his gun out

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

Sad but true!!!

Arming the police isn’t the answer, it would just lead to many many more guns as criminals arm themselves. As for him being alive today, you don’t know that at all, none of us do. It only takes one stab wound to kill, he possibly wouldn’t even have had the chance to get his gun out

wise words Luke. Not all coppers can be trusted with firearms, it takes ALOT to take life by pulling a trigger. Coppers can’t be trusted at all with tasers, so forget glocks or g36 hks too. No it is NOT the answer. :imp:

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

Sad but true!!!

I’m not sure I follow the logic that police possessing firearms would lead to more guns in unsafe hands? And even if the Police had more guns why is that bad if an ever changing security situation required it?

I didn’t say anything about anyone being alive in different event. I think you’ve mixed me up with someone else.

Unlike the embattled adversarial aspects of the civil war in NI, these terrorists aren’t embattled with the Police and following dog on dog arms racing. They’re intent on killing, randomly and know they will die themselves in the process. Above guns, the extremists already have already shown willingness to use explosive devices on public transport in London.

If just a few automatics weapons were to fall into their hands then the destruction would be imaginable. That it hasn’t so far is nothing to do with lack of trying or that the police aren’t well armed and more to do with border controls and security work and as we know, that isn’t fail safe.

switchlogic:

Big Truck:

And after that 1 fatal stab wound, the attacker then has a gun to use! :open_mouth:
I agree that rolling out firearms to all officers is NOT the answer…
I’ve met a couple of plod where I’d be horrified to think that this moron carries a gun. :unamused:

As for the incident in question, a taser would have sufficed wouldn’t it?
The only downside being that in this case killing the git was the best outcome… :imp:

There is one piece of moderately good news to come out of this; the terrorist is dead.

We have been spared the considerable expense of a trial, its imprisonment and the security required to protect it from others. We won’t have to listen to bleatings about being mistreated as a child or the state of its mental health, nor will we have to listen to any extremist rantings. Perhaps the biggest bonus is that with a dead terrorist the opportunity for its fellow thinkers to take hostages held against their hero’s release has vanished.

The remaining obvious expense, mentioned only to deter others from comment upon it is disposal of the corpse. To prevent any supporters from attending, this should be left to the authorities to deal with in private, just as had been traditional in the past, murderers were always to be buried in unconsecrated ground.

If you think that the cost of a trial has been saved by this guy becoming the second scumbag terrorist to die this week, you sadly underestimate the capabilities of certain parts of society to claim that he has been unlawfully killed/murdered/was the victim of excessive force, and we all know what that leads to.

Reports in the media seem to indicate that one of the unfortunate fatalities was found under the front (wheels) of a bus. As fellow drivers we must hope that the vehicle’s numerous CCTV cameras will prove that there was nothing its poor driver could have done differently in these most extreme of circumstances.

With this traitor as PM we are all doomed http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/theresa-may-islamist-westminster-attack/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39372154

The man believed to be responsible for the attack in Westminster has been named as Khalid Masood, by the Metropolitan Police.Masood, who died in the attack, was not the subject of any current police investigations, but he had a range of previous convictions for assaults.
The 52-year-old was born in Kent but was believed to have been living in the West Midlands.
PC Keith Palmer, Aysha Frade and American Kurt Cochran were also killed.
Police said there had been no prior intelligence about Masood’s intention to carry out an attack.
But he was known to the police and his previous convictions included GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.
His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.
He had not been convicted of any terrorism offences.

tommy t:
With this traitor as PM we are all doomed http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/theresa-may-islamist-westminster-attack/

What have you been inhaling?

Olog Hai:
If you think that the cost of a trial has been saved by this guy becoming the second scumbag terrorist to die this week, you sadly underestimate the capabilities of certain parts of society to claim that he has been unlawfully killed/murdered/was the victim of excessive force, and we all know what that leads to.

+1
Its a sad fact but someone will probably creep out of the woodwork when the dust settles a bit and question whether he was unlawfully shot