Any one explain last bit

109LWB:
I really don’t understand how one man can have so many problems.

The guy is a Liabilty.
How long before he posts up he has killed someone.

We all make mistakes but holy Jesus.

im sure the procecuting DVsa solicitor , 3 court judges , secatary of state , traffic commissioner would have took my licence off me if they thought I was a danger too other road users , but they deemed a fine / caution as the penalty , as sufficient for 1 charge of false recording

HAIRYGORILLA:
just write a letter back asking if they can revoke your lgv liscence from say 1700 Friday till 0730 Monday every week no more drama about nights out on a Friday :smiley: :smiley:

Think showing my boss this latest letter with secatary of state / traffic commissioner mentioned on it may well sort the I can’t get home on a Friday out , think I’ll be home 7 days a week until I can get something else :astonished:

Why is it dozy, that in most of your threads full of bollox, you give an opening statement and nothing more. But in this load of crap, you have replied to every comment?

Evil8Beezle:
Why is it dozy, that in most of your threads full of bollox, you give an opening statement and nothing more. But in this load of crap, you have replied to every comment?

Maybe he’s off premed. (Spelling mistake deliberate).

the maoster:

Evil8Beezle:

Maybe he’s off premed. (Spelling mistake deliberate).

No , I’m on premod for good , too be honest most of what I post Is just pure frustration , venting off as I’m so ■■■■■■ off with the same ■■■■ every week , I reply if I’m about but most times its fri , I want too get home , enjoy my weekend and the last thing on my mind is comming on trucknet and replying
This I didn’t understand , I read it as a caution but then the last bit read as if I had too reaply for license / take test again , so there’s alwats someone ( tacho ) who has the answer
As for replying on this thread , well i guess I hope the ones who maybe thinks it’s ok too take your card out realise it really isn’t a good idea , don’t be as daft as me and learn by my mistakes , but then ive no doubt there’s a few who treat it all as a load of bollox and will be in for a bit of a suprise if they ever get pulled
Ah well moaster , life is what it is I guess , if only you could turn the clock back :frowning:

what id like to know is the fact theres been 23 replies to this drivvel and we still aint seen the scumbag from jeremy kyles surprised face yet…is there no justice in the world or what??

This one

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

dozy:

Steve-o:

tachograph:

dozy:
I was hoping this ( caution ) was the end of things , but is it , ta

The caution is the end of things, the rest is just gobbledygook that would only affect you if your HGV entitlement had been taken away.

It reads like it was written by a school girl/boy on the first day of work experience training :unamused:

That is because dozy has copied the letter and made an arse of it

No that’s exactly as it’s written

You really copied and pasted this? Are you sure? One paragraph goes on for centuries, divided up by endless commas; it was crying out for a full stop and the start of a new sentence.

The phrase “you can get the application form at post office” would sound less year 11 homework, and more befitting of a government office if they had used the word “obtain” .

Picking holes in government clerics always makes you feel better if you’ve just been bollicked :laughing:

mdourish:
This one

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

about time…i thank you…dont leave it so long the next time… :smiley:

dozy:
The secatary of state :open_mouth: :open_mouth: is aware that the following false record

dozy:
that’s exactly as it’s written

They wrote the letter with emoji’s in ■■? [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

the maoster:
Maybe he’s off premed.

It looks like the meds aren’t working :laughing:

If the TC read the crap Dozy puts on TNK they might reconsider their verdict :laughing: :laughing:

You have been very lucky to only receive this warning letter. The original offence warranted at least a 4 week suspension.

I did originally advise you to expect further contact from the TC.

You’ll have to be very careful from now on.

remind me what job you lot do :question: , oh yea the same one as me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shep532:
You have been very lucky to only receive this warning letter. The original offence warranted at least a 4 week suspension.

Yes thanks shep , yea I’ve been very carefule for the last year and will continue too , card goes in first thing Monday and doesn’t get removed until Friday/ sat , do you know why the secatary of state gets involved , thought it would be DVsa / traffic commissioner , thanks for all your advice

dozy:

shep532:

Yes thanks shep , yea I’ve been very carefule for the last year and will continue too , card goes in first thing Monday and doesn’t get removed until Friday/ sat , do you know why the secatary of state gets involved , thought it would be DVsa / traffic commissioner , thanks for all your advice

Secretary of state is the traffic commissioner’s boss. I doubt very much that they’ve been informed of your misdemeanor and it’s more likely that the TC’s office is simply entitled to refer to them.

Hope that makes sense, I’ve only just woken up!!

Captain Caveman 76:

dozy:

shep532:

Secretary of state is the traffic commissioner’s boss. I doubt very much that they’ve been informed of your misdemeanor and it’s more likely that the TC’s office is simply entitled to refer to them.

Remember who they’re dealing with. Maybe they make a special exception :laughing:

Freight Dog:

Captain Caveman 76:

dozy:

shep532:

Remember who they’re dealing with. Maybe they make a special exception :laughing:

Fair point, but in my defence, I had only just woken up!! :smiley:

Dozy, it seems to me that you exceeded your hours before parking up ( dont know where the falsifying records came from ) please tell ! but if you say it happens every week…then whoever you work for, make sure you leave enough time …dont let bosses force you into something your not comfortable with…as i say many times…its your licence…not theirs…bloody hell whatever next, there was a mother and daughter last week in poundland licking the feet of staff, and allowing the staff to ride them like horses…absolutely true, and was in the Metro newspaper…turned out it was a hoax call anyway…but Dozy…dont get any ideas… :smiley: :smiley:

truckyboy:
Dozy, it seems to me that you exceeded your hours before parking up ( dont know where the falsifying records came from ) please tell ! but if you say it happens every week…then whoever you work for, make sure you leave enough time …dont let bosses force you into something your not comfortable with…as i say many times…its your licence…not theirs…bloody hell whatever next, there was a mother and daughter last week in poundland licking the feet of staff, and allowing the staff to ride them like horses…absolutely true, and was in the Metro newspaper…turned out it was a hoax call anyway…but Dozy…dont get any ideas… :smiley: :smiley:

He removed his card and carried on therefore knowingly creating a false record.