Any advice for Me?

Carryfast:

biggriffin:

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:
myherpes…50p per delivery…kerchinggg.

Done now where can I find a mug who I can sub it out to.One drop every 5 minutes of a 10 hour day no break. :laughing:

Hello Mr, come off dingey at dover’s, I do job for you,and live in van,you take money from me,please no yes.

Let me know how much you’ve got left of the 60 quid after you’ve paid for the van hire and the fuel.Around 50% of that sounds fair. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

That good deal Mr boss, I start Sundays, So I live in van, delivery parcel and pizza at night, you charge me £60 per day and fuel, I get free pizza too, me likee This England…

biggriffin:
That good deal Mr boss, I start Sundays, So I live in van, delivery parcel and pizza at night, you charge me £60 per day and fuel, I get free pizza too, me likee This England…

That night Pizza delivery job is going to have to pay well for me to get my cut out of the deal.
But you’re deffo paying for your own van hire and fuel.I don’t want to be left holding the bill for that when you realise the figures don’t add up no matter how many pizzas you deliver on top of the 120 drop day job. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

biggriffin:

Trucking sideways:

eagerbeaver:
Somebody on here has told you not to listen to us.

Wrong. Listen to Albion. She has seen it & done it. There are a couple of clues within her post that in my view should make you run a mile :bulb:

Bang on. Eastern European drivers doing loads up the country for £10 on fuel pinched from an artic in a lay-by.

Getting in with the MoD is the golden goose. I’ve often said i need to start a business selling to the MoD, they pay ridiculous money without question a lot of the time :smiley:

This took 2 seconds to find…

gov.uk/contracts-finder

If you search a little bit instead of moaning,you can find anything you want…

Who’s moaning?

If you mean me I think you’ll find it’s a regular running joke in the Army of today where everything, including clerks, are contracted out. Funnily enough though we can admin ourselves for months on ops if need be.

The last time I looked at an MoD contract was around circa 2007. I went in with a bigger company as a JV. Like all modern contracts it was a compete mare, they asked for a pile of ***** that was **** all to do with transport. Filling in those contracts requires an expert. In terms of transport, I would be surprised if there are any opportunities for small contracts.