Another London attack

OVLOV JAY:

kcrussell25:
I won’t start another thread but have woken up to news of another attack in London where it seems a guy has deliberately targeted Muslims.

Race war here we come

This is what happens when the liberal lefties bury their heads in the sand and deny there’s a problem

At the risk of sounding like someone else, maybe this is the plan. Allow things to get out of control and then declare martial law? Lot of tension at the minute with the other attacks and the fire. We never did hear what was in the van those 3 guys crashed. Certain attacks were allowed to happen back in northern Ireland to protect sources. Was this the same? The police responded VERY fast, even for London. Allow them to go lose with knives and kill a few but be ready to stop the bomb in he van that could kill dozens? Maybe I am just cynical

I can only assume the isis recruiters are having a field day showing their defenceless brothers under attack from the infidels.

I expect 2 weeks at most before the next attack.

Night-and-day:

kcrussell25:
I won’t start another thread but have woken up to news of another attack in London where it seems a guy has deliberately targeted Muslims.

Race war here we come

I won’t be shedding a tear for them. They’ve demanded extra security on the mosques, and the laughable thing is they will get it

I never said I would be. Of course they will get it. Look who the mayor is!

kcrussell25:

kcrussell25:

Race war here we come

I can only assume the isis recruiters are having a field day showing their defenceless brothers under attack from the infidels.

I expect 2 weeks at most before the next attack.

This was the whole point I was trying to make previously.

Brilliant idea eh? Retaliation by fighting fire with fire. :unamused:

Only thing it has achieved is to remove the ‘moral high ground’ for want of a better description, from non Muslims, …exactly what these crazy ■■■■ whit Jihadists wanted to further and justify their warped cause…
What is this going to achieve apart from accelerated and regular atrocities.
Obviously the perpetrators of this latest action were too ■■■■ thick to predict this…surprise surprise eh?. :unamused:

I hear that the London Mayor has quite rightly expressed outrage at this latest attack. Perhaps someone should explain to him that terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city!

obvious smokescreen statement when the person in question is head camel jockey of the capital city in england which in itself is laughable if it wasnt so true,however… every cloud ha a silver lining…for every muslim suicide bomber attack,then theres at least 1 less muslim suicide bomber. :slight_smile:

the maoster:
I hear that the London Mayor has quite rightly expressed outrage at this latest attack. Perhaps someone should explain to him that terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city!

Bang on and a big +1

On a side note, nice to hear the Islamic clerics coming out and saying it’s a terrible senseless attack, oh wait…

Looks like the tables have turned thanks to that thick Welsh ■■■■ in his van.
Watching the BBC this morning and they are now focusing on ‘‘The problem in the UK with Right Wing Extremists’’ and the Musim victims.
So the real problem is now on the back burner.
Well done Taff mate. :unamused:

Id like to know if the muslims now going on non stop about how scared they are they might be attacked or assaulted as being told “Its only a few idiots. Most of them are peaceful and quiet. Stop being hysterical and tarring everyone with the same brush”.
Probably not.

Photo negative racism is still [zb]ing racism!

^^^^^ sums her and her cronies up perfectly!

Went to a gig in Sheffield last night and was quite relieved to be told to come early as everybody will be searched for security purposes.
Now as I said earlier I do NOT believe all Muslims have terrorist tendencies…, end of, but without casting aspersions here, and I feel a bit bad for thinking it, but the majority of the security guys doing the searching, were young 18 to 25 ish Asian guys.
If only one of those guys were part of some cell or another, it would have been quite easy to let his mate with the suicide vest strapped on,… through.

As I said, it sounds a bit stereotypical bordering on racist, and I don’t feel too proud of myself for thinking this way, but your first instinct is survival, and that starts with vigilance and awareness of your surroundings, and tbf they only have their selves to blame for this kind of attitude.

That’s not racism Robroy, what you did was basic profiling, which is an accepted tool used by the security services, airport security etc. It’s by no means foolproof but it does tend to target resources to areas where they should be targeted.

Next time you enter an airport take a look at the way any Asian traveller is scrutinised. Perhaps it’s not fair, and in an ideal world it would rightly be deemed unacceptable, but we don’t live in an ideal world sadly.

the maoster:
That’s not racism Robroy, what you did was basic profiling, which is an accepted tool used by the security services, airport security etc. It’s by no means foolproof but it does tend to target resources to areas where they should be targeted.

Next time you enter an airport take a look at the way any Asian traveller is scrutinised. Perhaps it’s not fair, and in an ideal world it would rightly be deemed unacceptable, but we don’t live in an ideal world sadly.

+1
my sentiments exactly and also was my excuse when i was up in court for an unprovoked assault on a muslim on new years eve…there we were al in the town centre just before the bells,and my question to the judge was.what would YOU do,if a taliban came over with a rucksack on his back and stood beside you in the middle of the crowd,then started to chant…10…9…8…7…6…at that point i wasnt taking any chances and i decked him on the spot… :astonished:

dieseldog999:
+1
my sentiments exactly and also was my excuse when i was up in court for an unprovoked assault on a muslim on new years eve…there we were al in the town centre just before the bells,and my question to the judge was.what would YOU do,if a taliban came over with a rucksack on his back and stood beside you in the middle of the crowd,then started to chant…10…9…8…7…6…at that point i wasnt taking any chances and i decked him on the spot… :astonished:

:laughing: :laughing: Class.

Carryfast:

Winseer:

Carryfast:
Firstly notwithstanding what’s going on with Farage’s thinking surely in view of all that UKIP getting as many votes/seats as possible creating a Con minority with UKIP holding the balance over it,has to be better than a Con majority let alone a hung parliament or a Lab/SNP alliance or even Labour majority. :bulb: :confused:

It’s not the sheer number of seats that makes up a coalition partner - it’s “Finishing Third”. RIght now, the SNP look unassailable as prospective coalition partners, and Sturgeon is already on record for “about to do a deal with Labour”. That means indeed that if Theresa May falls just six seats short as she fears - she’ll lose power to a coalition with the SNP in it. IF…IF The SNP hold onto enough of their seats to finish THIRD.

UKIP can only become coalition partners if they have SOME seats, and - more importantly - the SNP number of seats collapses come the early hours of friday morning.

Thinking people up and down the country already realize that it’s highly unlikely even after the recent “Surge of the Left” that Corbyn will be able to win a majority Labour government.
Getting rid of the SNP then - is key.

There are over a million Scots who didn’t vote for them. Scots who voted for “Better Together” or “Leave” or, indeed BOTH. So far, they have had no representation at all. The “Winning” SNP MPs have achieved so little in the past two years, that they even make “One Policy” UKIP look good!

No one has yet priced in the possibility that Theresa May could lose seats to Labour in England, but win enough back - and more - from the SNP in Scotland.

Thus, the Scots hold the balance of power here. The SILENT Scots. It’s time to realize that Scotland’s future lies with Britain as a whole, the Sassenachs as their natural allies, and their National Identity preserved in the ongoing United Kingdom. NOT some unholy alliance with terrorist-supporting Lefties at Westminster! :imp:

Throw the SNP under the bus. Do it now. As soon as they are gone, the loony Left become unelectable again. :wink:

:confused:

Firstly the SNP’s result at the last election was about as good as it gets for them and no reason to think that it will be massively different this time.With a swing from the SNP to either Lab or Con not making much difference as to whether the country sinks or swims against a belligerent EU and the Jihadist invasion.

Which just leaves the question of May’s vote either increasing or decreasing her majority.In which case this election,like Brexit,is all about how many Con voters will vote LibDem and how many Labour voters go for UKIP v the Labour vote either going for May or Farron.Bearing in mind that the only possible reason as to why she stalled Brexit and then called a needless election was to hand back the Brexit agenda and initiative to her remain so called ‘opposition’ with a Lab/LibDem/SNP co alition obviously being a best case ( from her point of view ) potential factor in that.Make no mistake unless we get the only possible saving possibility here of a massive swing from Labour to UKIP,maybe helped by a some alienated Conservative voters,the country is doomed.

IE this election is realistically all about whether UKIP can end up holding the balance over a Conservative minority government.

Or whether we end up with a similar Con majority as we’ve got now in which case it’s business as usual.With May’s agenda of handing the country over to the immigrant demographic and back to the EU being a given as Terry t rightly says.

Or whether we end up with a Con minority government with Lab/LibDem/SNP alliance holding the balance not UKIP.Which I’d guess is May’s real preferable intention and hope and is why she called an election. :open_mouth:

Or the outside even more nightmare possibility that Corbyn gets a majority. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

As I said the choice here between voting for May v UKIP is a no brainer.With the only best case scenario being one in which the UKIP vote takes out a Corbyn and/or May majority and which outweighs the LibDem vote with the SNP vote being a given in either case.While unfortunately those with Juddian’s and Bewick’s view will probably unfortunately be what puts UKIP out of the frame and creates the end of the country which they say they want to stop.

Thereby leaving the most likely result of a Con minority government if not wafer thin majority v a Lab/LibDem/SNP alliance.Which will obviously be the end of Brexit and any chance whatsoever of us getting a grip on our immigration and foreign policy problems and with it the Jihadist threat.

Can’t we have a simple yes or no instead of CRAP

Copy Repeat And Paste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
Can’t we have a simple yes or no instead of CRAP

Copy Repeat And Paste

:confused:

Since when did the topic or the discussion with Winseer turn into a binary yes or no answer to a yes or no question.So May got the result she wanted in the form of a hung parliament and therefore the remain agenda winning out and with it Merkel’s open door immigration policy and the added security risk that creates.Which is what the discussion in question with Winseer was about as far as I know.

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/george-osbourne

Night-and-day:
Crowdfunding to **DARREN OSBOURNE** For legal costs and supplying food and money whilst in prison. on JustGiving

mabey he is just needing a deposit for a tank. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Night-and-day:
Crowdfunding to **DARREN OSBOURNE** For legal costs and supplying food and money whilst in prison. on JustGiving

mabey he is just needing a deposit for a tank. :slight_smile:

:smiley:

I wouldn’t send the drippings off the end of my nose to that bloke.

Gave the enemy and their looney left apologists a bloody wonderful excuse to trot out more of their propaganda.

In other news did anyone else notice the coverage of The Football Lads Alliance march against extremism in that London at the weekend?
You might have missed it cos the MSM appears to have blanked it, maybe trying to work out how to portray those lads and the senior Sikh who addressed the crowd as fascist racist extreme right wingers.
There’s quite a lot of coverage on Youtube if you search Football lads march.

Note how the old bill kept the Antifa soap dodgers well away from the footy lads, though they managed to arrange it so that mob could abuse the EDL who were having their own protest the same day.