Andrew wishart kirkcaldy

Yard 1996

IMAG0598-1-1.jpg

IMAG0597-1-1.jpg

Jock Mitchell.

Jim Pirie & Bill Dickson receiving their long service awards.

Jackie Shephard parked @ Rouen clearing customs.

L503 JSG. When i drove it.

I remember in the early nineties being stuck in the French lorry blockades with 2/3 Wishart boys. We were all parkied up on the motorway in between the two ring road peages. These boys said that they would be breaking out that night come what may, there had been stories circulating about violence being metered out to anybody caught running the blockades… When we got from our beds the next morning they were out and gone. I spoke to one of my mates who was stuck up near Caen and told me they had turned up there a couple of days later but had suffered some damage to their motors. I was stuck for 10 days, as an OD not good!! Fair play to those boys for getting ou though!! :smiley:

Jock Black.

Shuggy southbound on a sunday.(had to be a sunday coz he’s wearing a crisp clean shirt with clip on safety tie & he’s got his false teeth in!!)

There’ a good chance PUPPY that would’ve been Archie, Jock & Gary on their way back from the olympic games in Barcelona in 1992. They got stuck down at Tolouse if i remember correctly.

A lot of good pics there :sunglasses:

It wasn’t a bad place to work Simon. A lot of good boys there at the time.

geepir:
There’ a good chance PUPPY that would’ve been Archie, Jock & Gary on their way back from the olympic games in Barcelona in 1992. They got stuck down at Tolouse if i remember correctly.

Just read my post back and yes were in Tolouse, we were parked next to the off ramp for Lilande…

B41 JFS.

geepir:
It wasn’t a bad place to work Simon. A lot of good boys there at the time.

Aye, I enjoyed my time there.
They were a good company to work for to.

Shuggy English on tour

It was a lot better Simon b4 all the siblings got involved with the firm n totally ■■■■■■ it up!!

geepir:
It was a lot better Simon b4 all the siblings got involved with the firm n totally [zb] it up!!

I was made redundant when they closed down their last little bit of long distance work, which was only locals in comparison to their earlier long distance stuff. I only got as far afield as Oporto, Valencia and Taranto :smiley:

JSP 467X driven by Tam Laing.

K535 BSC driven by Wullie Mair (when new)