GRAHAM CORDINER

Anybody know what he s doing now ? Does he still have a truck ?

I can,t help you on whether he is still going 1644fan, but I sure did envy him for that Scanny with the shower in ,that he gave me a conducted tour of at Abington Northbound about 25 to 30 years ago. I was driving an F86 Volvo with a 9inch wide plank for a bed, at the time. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1644fan. Scotstrucker has just put up a post on The Professional Drivers page, where there is a thread asking the same question as you,about GC. Apparently he,s running a garage in Peterhead. That Super Scanny with the Shower cubicle certainly made him famous. :laughing: :laughing: With a bit of luck he might pop up on Trawlermen, hingin aboot on the quay. :wink: :wink:

Graham now owns a tyre fitting business in Peterhead, he doesn’t own any trucks any more. Sometimes see old curtainsiders that he owned now and again.

Last motor i saw with Graham’s name in the headboard was a plain white FH Globetrotter (version 1) heading across the A14 a couple of years ago.

i was in past graham’s today getting a tyre on trailer and said that people were asking about him on here, told him to sign in and have a chat