Always good for a laugh - JobCentre website

:smiley: just perked myself up by having a look at the jobs available on the JobCentre website. Seen it all, from “class C+E driver required for nationwide deliveries… £4.50/hr to start” to the very job I was doing at UPS, now advertised at £800 per week! No kidding ? ! I was being paid £95 per day and £20 night out money so therefore I come to a topline of £475 per week plus £80 tax free which is hardly £800. In fact I’m going to give the guy a bell and found out what he’s playing at :angry:

BRB

Reply was that “it’s an old advert from last year”. Funny that, as it wasn’t there last week when I looked :confused: So who was it with then ? “It was tramping work with MacFarlanes”. I know for a fact that that is utter [zb].

I bet if someone new phoned up and asked about it would be a different story. Anyone wanna give it a go to catch him out ?

The company is Hire Drive, the guys name is Neil and he’s on 01422 200288. Ask about the ad on the JobCentre website for tramping work at £800 per week. See what he says :smiling_imp: