Air duster hissing

TheUncaringCowboy:
Where do you have it, plugged into the dash or into the seat?

The truckstop ones for the dash can be a pain, I had loads of bother with mine, better off tapping into the seat.

Edit: Scania one is a rip off, don’t bother.

Got it plugged into dash

Cheers for your help guys I’m managed to stop the hissing now after playing around with it :smiley:

I have just had her car valeted and was saddened to see that the valeter didn’t have an air duster or a paintbrush.

Wheel Nut:
I have just had her car valeted and was saddened to see that the valeter didn’t have an air duster or a paintbrush.

Well at the fiver a go washski what did you expect? :laughing:

Where else can you get 17 people to clean a car inside and out for that money? [emoji14]

Wheel Nut:
Where else can you get 17 people to clean a car inside and out for that money? [emoji14]

Very true.

The comedy cleaning routine is almost worth the swirls and ruined paintwork. Almost.

Just feel along the line to the connections and you will find the leak, undo the connection and put a new olive on the line before reconnecting the line tightly. Simple fix.

No screwing around, no leaks and cost pennies

Wheel Nut:

These connectors are amazing, I couldn’t believe how easy they are to use, we have all these connections on our trucks, you just push the airline straight in, they don’t leak :slight_smile:

Pat Hasler:

Wheel Nut:

These connectors are amazing, I couldn’t believe how easy they are to use, we have all these connections on our trucks, you just push the airline straight in, they don’t leak :slight_smile:

They even work on Scania R450 [emoji23]