Agency on the blag?

robroy:

dozy:
I’m according to 99% on here thick ,

I think that’s a slight under estimation mate. :smiley:

I think it’s a overestimation to be honest after reading this I earn £3/4 less per
Hour than the agency driver stuff of late on here , ZB me I’m seen as thick
And unemployable yet my 1st agency gig & I
Manage ( thick or not ) to negotiate on my own
A 50k p.a wage !!!

57AA92B0-1B7A-4698-880F-B92D067E1E65.jpeg

I don’t quite get how posting a series of videos reporting unrest in Italy is relevant to the subject matter, which was an agency trying to enforce moving to umbrella company payroll. I am probably guilty of digressing on occasion like most of us, but just thought I would mention it.

Conor:

dozy:
You can’t of been seriously working
For £4 ph aless than the regular drivers , we’ve got
Connor who’s meant to be at the pinnacle
Of agency drivers on about a pay rise

I’m getting a pay rise because like Pierre the agency where I’m at are on about £3/hr less than the regular drivers not including all the bonuses they get where I’m at so the pay rise is because of the end of the Swedish Derogation and me getting the same as them from next Monday.

In the 20 odd years of doing agency work this is the only company I’ve ever been at where agency have been paid less. It pays an extremely good wage to its employed drivers, not just for East Yorkshire but for the whole of the country and even though agency got paid less the hourly rate for agency is the highest in the county so I’m not complaining. It can do this because it runs its own fleet to deliver the goods it manufactures to its own stores, it doesn’t run its lorries to make a profit.

dozy:
I’m according to 99% on here thick , useless , unemployable
Yet I command £3 + more than a employed driver , yet you
Experienced agency driver apparently command £4 ph less
Than a employed driver
All a bit baffling to be honest

Yeah but what are their drivers gettwheing paid?

I was on 9.75 ( or a few pence either way ) when I was employed apx a year ago , and according to my mates who are still there ( employed ) that has not changed , no pay rise , so as I say £3.25 ph apx more
Which is what I can’t understand , 4 ph less than employed drivers get ,my understanding
Of all the years on here when I was employed was agency were on
££££££ more , and employed drivers were mugs , then this comes out
As I say I don’t want a regular stobart drivers wage , if they try to enforce that I’m
Off or might as well work for them full time
I’m happy with what I get , and I like holiday as & when I like
What I get a week

57AA92B0-1B7A-4698-880F-B92D067E1E65.jpeg

Noremac:
I don’t quite get how posting a series of videos reporting unrest in Italy is relevant to the subject matter, which was an agency trying to enforce moving to umbrella company payroll. I am probably guilty of digressing on occasion like most of us, but just thought I would mention it.

It’s a diversionary tactic , they’ve embarrassed them selfs admiting they get out of
Bed for £4 ph less than a employed driver gets so there trying to take folks focus away by
Changing from agency wages in uk to conivirus in Italy , you couldn’t make it up .