Abuse..

UKtramp:
they realise that a boring forum would turn away more members than one that is graced by a fun loving tramp that has intellect, style, humour, ■■■ appeal and modesty and above all else is just a dam fine driver too, (class 1) of course!!

Bit unfair calling Dipper_Dave a tramp, never confuse seedy dirty with unwashed dirty…

I don’t normally go deep when I’m sober but there’s also the addiction side. The love of being abused, the cut and thrust of a mass debate. The thrill of the chase, the excitement of correcting a spelinge error.

Repressed aggressiveness can be unleashed when the illusion of anonymity is present.

The sheer virtual satisfaction of trolling OCDUK proclaiming that it wasn’t a real illness and just a catch all for people who where a bit odd or munchausen syndrome candidates. Then deliberately writing each post with random multiple spaces between words. I could almost hear the furious washing of hands till I got banned.

I’m just here for the ■■■■ though.

The thrill of a mass debate is certainly gripping stuff. I think too many are a little tense on here and take life way too serious for their own good. I on the other hand am laid back and relaxed, I am on a 45 at the moment and instead of the usual clock watching and fidgeting & fumbling around in my cab, I have donned a corset and am trying on some new shoes whilst finding new ways of eating my snap whilst wearing a gimp mask. I am making the best of my breaks without the usual commotion and stress.

UKtramp:
The thrill of a mass debate is certainly gripping stuff. I think too many are a little tense on here and take life way too serious for their own good. I on the other hand am laid back and relaxed, I am on a 45 at the moment and instead of the usual clock watching and fidgeting & fumbling around in my cab, I have donned a corset and am trying on some new shoes whilst finding new ways of eating my snap whilst wearing a gimp mask. I am making the best of my breaks without the usual commotion and stress.

Good for you… I’m currently training a second hand blow up doll to strap up a load of ■■■■■■, returned by un-satisfied customers. She’s very alluring and has a vibrating mouth… definitely wifey material.

I may be able to assist here, without wishing to stray off topic to much ■■■■■■ can often be a disappointment until a lady (or fella) finds the perfect fit.
I’ve recently come across ■■■■■■ that also ■■■■■■■■■ thus giving the user a more realistic experience. There’s a lot available but Deep Dickin Derek available on Amazon (no really it is) is worth a go.

Dipper_Dave:
I may be able to assist here, without wishing to stray off topic to much ■■■■■■ can often be a disappointment until a lady (or fella) finds the perfect fit.
I’ve recently come across ■■■■■■ that also ■■■■■■■■■ thus giving the user a more realistic experience. There’s a lot available but Deep Dickin Derek available on Amazon (no really it is) is worth a go.

Fantastic info, worth giving a shot

Plenty in the tank sir :wink:

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:

Fantastic info, worth giving a shot

Indeed… great news.

I wonder Dave, I have an Amazon Prime account… if I order today will it ■■■ by tomorrow?

I suppose thats whats expected when theres a debate going on, some agree…some dont agree…its a bit like politics…but it can lead to some name calling, and on other sites these are generally swear words…even if its a new driver asking for advice, or someone wanting to buy his own truck, the abuse is there, and i must admit, i do my fair share, when there are what i deem a really stupid question, where the op cannot decide for himself what ■■? he should buy, ok sometimes its best to get an opinion of a product someone else already has, but to ask what colour his wheel nuts should be…well, i really cant help myself !!

Ahhhh so Dipper Dave and “the Heff” arnt the same person :grimacing:

:slight_smile:
Nope just a mentor, I shall of course be having a minute’s silence thinking about the legend and ■■■■■. It’s what he would have wanted.

A fellow worshipper of the female form and a great loss.

Been a tough week with Vera Duckworth leaving us as well.

ive often had a few mins silence thinking about hugh and ■■■■■,mostly before he snuffed it…though to be fair,if he was still giving the bunny trollops a good portion n a regular basis,with the amount of ■■■■■■ pumped into him,they should still be trying to close the coffin lid… :slight_smile:

Amateurs! “a minute” - “a few mins” wtf? I spend most of my waking hours thinking about ■■■■■! :smiley:

Can’t say as I’ve ever given a flying [zb] let alone a minutes thought about Heffner though :neutral_face:

Dipper_Dave:
:slight_smile:
Nope just a mentor, I shall of course be having a minute’s silence thinking about the legend and ■■■■■. It’s what he would have wanted.

A fellow worshipper of the female form and a great loss.

Been a tough week with Vera Duckworth leaving us as well.

Agreed, if we think about it we must have all had a ■■■■■■■ image we have loved at some point !

But did Vera match up to the northern ■■■ bomb that was Bet Lynch or Elsie Tanner ? :grimacing:

May sound a bit controversial but I always found Albert Tatlock a little arousing. He just had such a way with words and a look about him that just oozed ■■■ appeal. I am not in the least bit gay but can appreciate a full figured man. Ena sharples was another goddess in my book followed closely by the original bunny girl Hilda Ogden.

Embrace your ■■■■■■■■■ UKtramp, I can assure you in the right circumstances it doesn’t matter.
Although I prefer an attractive female if I reach down an find a stiff surprise I’ll make it work.

Dipper_Dave:
Embrace your ■■■■■■■■■ UKtramp, I can assure you in the right circumstances it doesn’t matter.
Although I prefer an attractive female if I reach down an find a stiff surprise I’ll make it work.

as you get older,sooner or later you realise that beauty and ■■■ appeal are only a light switch away… :open_mouth:

Dipper_Dave:

I hear you DD, tramping can be a lonely occupation and the side effect of the job is spending many lonely long nights exploring your own ■■■■■■■■■ and pondering the meaning of life. I can understand anyone seeking comfort in an unconventional way. I think of it as being cosmopolitan as much as anything else.

UKtramp:
May sound a bit controversial but I always found Albert Tatlock a little arousing. He just had such a way with words and a look about him that just oozed ■■■ appeal. I am not in the least bit gay but can appreciate a full figured man. Ena sharples was another goddess in my book followed closely by the original bunny girl Hilda Ogden.

And here was me thinking you where avin a giraffe. This is Corry not fixin a fridge mate :grimacing: :laughing: :grimacing: