AA recovery patrol

So still holding breath here, against all the advice did you go for the interview and did you accept the job, if you did are you still there. So many questions no answers. thebeardedone

thebeardedone:
So still holding breath here, against all the advice did you go for the interview and did you accept the job, if you did are you still there. So many questions no answers. thebeardedone

I don’t think you’re going to get to know. The poor guy only came on here and asked questions relating to the recruitment procedures etc and got abuse! Unjustified. Some folks are just unpleasant I guess.

cheekymonkey:

thebeardedone:

I don’t think you’re going to get to know. The poor guy only came on here and asked questions relating to the recruitment procedures etc and got abuse! Unjustified. Some folks are just unpleasant I guess.

The harsh reality of the internet i’m afraid. It’s a real shame, as far too many of the questions that are asked here are left unanswered.

Steve H:

cheekymonkey:

thebeardedone:

The harsh reality of the internet i’m afraid. It’s a real shame, as far too many of the questions that are asked here are left unanswered.

Yes the internet but this forum can be especially bad.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk