A positive note about an agency

Ste46:
Love the positive attitude out there - for Christ’s sake, give the bloke a break, will you!

We all know there are bad agencies out there, but there are also some damned good ones, too - I’ve experienced them, both as a driver and as an employer.

IF he’s signed up with a rogue, then he’ll find out soon enough, but don’t put him off before he’s even started!

Steve

I don’t know how much you paid for your sense of humour, but I think a rebate is in order. :wink:

When I was doing non driving job and a bit of weekend agency ADR Bellshill just to pester the life out of me so much so that they asked me to pull a sicky on a Friday and do a shift for them and they would pay me my lost wages on top of the shift pay. One time I was paid £200 show up bonus to do a co op shift. Was approx £280 before tax for 1 8 hour shift lol.

the nodding donkey:

Ste46:
Love the positive attitude out there - for Christ’s sake, give the bloke a break, will you!

We all know there are bad agencies out there, but there are also some damned good ones, too - I’ve experienced them, both as a driver and as an employer.

IF he’s signed up with a rogue, then he’ll find out soon enough, but don’t put him off before he’s even started!

Steve

I don’t know how much you paid for your sense of humour, but I think a rebate is in order. :wink:

Fair comment, but put yourself in his shoes - he posts a bit of good news (or so it seems) and twelve of the responses from his professional colleagues promptly try to shoot him down.

Steve