1 of Stobarts finest said

Heard one person down this way reckons police have said arrests not related to terrorism.

No panic! Haha

^^^^ apparently it wasn’t terrorist related at all, allegedly it was a group of truckers who were ■■■■■■ off waiting to tip at Cappers and decided to take matters into their own hands!

robroy:

the maoster:

simcor:
I imagine he will also be helping the police with enquiries after posting something like that, especially with it gaining media attention.

It’s just a pity that the authorities don’t demonstrate such zeal in pursuing hate preachers advocating “death to all infidels”, or pursuing the young, masked fighting aged men carrying placards vowing to behead a soldier. Or perhaps their resources may, just may be better at acknowledging the existence of and prosecuting the grooming gangs that still seem to operate with impunity as they rip the innocence out of barely pubescent schoolgirls!

Have you not heard?
Since that thick Welsh prick decided to retaliate to Jihadi atrocities, the authorities are now focusing on ‘Attacks by extreme right wing groups on Muslims’
:unamused:

He was from Weston super mare originally :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cappers haha is that Blakemoores now? Nightmare there on best of times!!

That’s the one mate. Goods in has a sign saying “abandon hope all ye who enter here”

yorkshire terrier:
I knew a fella that put a video on Facebook of himself using “racist” terms.
He worked for stobart and had his uniform on while doing this,someone complained to stobart and he got fired.
This was about 2-3 year ago.
Don’t know on what grounds the fired him but they did

Probably for bringing the company into disrepute. Any time you are in your uniform you are representing your employer whether your at work or not.

Same reason I wouldn’t list my employer on Facebook etc like everyone seems to these days

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

what’s he being charged with…‘thinking out loud’? :frowning:

This is fine, but when are they going to arrest all these ones that openly put hate filled messages on facebook etc that are said to be on ‘‘The watch list’’ or are we now just concentrating on the indigenous population. :unamused:

carryfast-yeti:
what’s he being charged with…‘thinking out loud’? :frowning:

upsetting snowflakes at stobrats. :grimacing:

robroy:
This is fine, but when are they going to arrest all these ones that openly put hate filled messages on facebook etc that are said to be on ‘‘The watch list’’ or are we now just concentrating on the indigenous population. :unamused:

as usual itl only be the indiginous populatin that come to greif…the dudes only thinking aloud…fair play to him…now if it was a radioactive tank with rottweilers with aids tied to it,then that might be a different story… :open_mouth:

robroy:

rights for whites? Don’t be silly, an Englishman in his own country is now despised by these liberal leftie libtards, who are apologists for what our forefathers did 400 years ago! They’re ashamed of being white/ English. Traitors to the core. :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

robroy:

rights for whites? Don’t be silly, an Englishman in his own country is now despised by these liberal leftie libtards, who are apologists for what our forefathers did 400 years ago! They’re ashamed of being white/ English. Traitors to the core. :grimacing:

It seems just because I’m White and English, I should be ashamed of the some of the things done by previous generations.
It was nothing to do with me, I wasn’t born. :imp:

An as for my ancestors, well they were probably too busy trying to scrape a living and bring in enough food to keep their family alive to worry about what was going on even if they knew, I doubt they ever saw a newspaper and even if they did it was unlikely they could read it, and as only the landowning elite could vote, they didn’t even get to choose the government of the day.

But they could have watched the news on the telly, cos even Fred Flintstone had one of those … :laughing:

I often wonder what kind of society/life we would be enjoying to-day if, straight after the second WW finished, the Politicians had maintained a very strict immigration policy ? Answers on a post card in not more than 5 words ! Cheers Bewick.

London Transport busses would’ve beeen driverless !! bugger that’s six … :slight_smile: