First week in....

Evening all gents & ladies!
Well I started Monday at a pallet delivery place, I have to honestly say it’s definitely hard work, trying to push/pull 1 tonne pallets isn’t fun! I’m enjoying it but hard! Probably loose abit of this weight that’s for sure! As stupid as it sounds still trying to get used to the pallet truck but that will come with practise, hopefully anyway! Lol still not been let loose driving yet though!!

Ianf:
Well I started Monday at a pallet delivery place, I have to honestly say it’s definitely hard work, trying to push/pull 1 tonne pallets isn’t fun! I’m enjoying it but hard! Probably loose abit of this weight that’s for sure! As stupid as it sounds still trying to get used to the pallet truck but that will come with practise, hopefully anyway! Lol still not been let loose driving yet though!!

Great stuff … like everything it will get easier!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Ianf:

So your warehouse if not let loose driving?

Did they take you on as a driver? I’d be pushing for a truck and not a pallet one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:

Ianf:

Did they take you on as a driver? I’d be pushing for a truck and not a pallet one!

No not warehouse, just still learning out with other drivers and being inducted! They don’t like new employees to be out driving until after there first week then next week I’ll be out with a driver but be doing most of the driving etc!

dcgpx:

Ianf:

Pallet Trucking eh? :grimacing:

Did a bit of that myself this week :slight_smile:

It gets easier pal! I throughly enjoyed my (almost) 12 months on pallet multi drop! You learn little time saving tips and put them in to practice over time and I even learnt a few ways to better deal with 1ton pallets. Our place is all kerbside as well, I’d imagine yours is as well so don’t let customers take the ■■■■ and make you think you have to get it exactly where they want [emoji6] good luck and hope you enjoy [emoji846]