First job

Start my first job as a class 2 driver in a couple of weeks and really looking forward to it after 16 years in a factory, they give up to 2 weeks induction which I think can only be a good thing. It’s going to be strange going somewhere else to work but I already know some of the drivers so that’s a plus as well :smiley:

Hope you enjoy it,

Best of luck with it

yt03:
Hope you enjoy it,

Best of luck with it

Thanks, finish work next week have a week off then start new job :smiley:

Good luck buddy

Hopefully I’ll be in your shoes within a few months

Take care and good luck

What sort of work is it? Pallet line?

Radar19:
What sort of work is it? Pallet line?

Essentially yes general haulage with a couple of nights out each week, luckily I’m used to long hours anyway & I might get a good nights sleep without the missus snoring next to me :laughing:

Best of luck pal, and as it’s class 2, be bloody careful with the tail-lift and using pallet trucks if you’re not used to them.
Don’t ever try and save a load, just let it go. It can be replaced, you can’t be…

So can the wife! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
Best of luck pal, and as it’s class 2, be bloody careful with the tail-lift and using pallet trucks if you’re not used to them.
Don’t ever try and save a load, just let it go. It can be replaced, you can’t be…

So can the wife! :wink:

Thanks I use a pallet truck to offload tail-lifts now but yes would definitely let it go, I tried to save one once as it tipped with no chance

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well done pal!

I’m still stuck in my factory but I start my class 2 training in 2-3 weeks time. I can hardly wait.

All the best with your new job! Where did you get your start?

LittleCar:
Well done pal!

I’m still stuck in my factory but I start my class 2 training in 2-3 weeks time. I can hardly wait.

All the best with your new job! Where did you get your start?

S Coopers in Winsford take new drivers and good luck with your test.

Well done Wrighty, all the best with the new job chap :slight_smile: I’ve been at my gig nearing 4 months now and well pleased I’ve made the career move :slight_smile: pallet works not that bad :wink: Ryan

UselessForce:
Well done Wrighty, all the best with the new job chap :slight_smile: I’ve been at my gig nearing 4 months now and well pleased I’ve made the career move :slight_smile: pallet works not that bad :wink: Ryan

Thanks I’m looking forward to it and as for pallets I’ve been shifting them about on a pallet truck for years do at least I should cope with that [emoji3]

wrighty1:

UselessForce:

Thanks I’m looking forward to it and as for pallets I’ve been shifting them about on a pallet truck for years do at least I should cope with that [emoji3]

No worries man, that’s good then at least that gives you a bit of a step up, it’s not that bad to get used to though. Feels like I’ve been doing it years now lol had a great drop today (not!) lol :slight_smile:

All the best with the new job.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Peter.