Renault T-460 Bluetooth

Morning all,
Someone else must have come across this problem but I can’t find any mention of it on the forums or anywhere else on the Internet. I’ve had this problem in both a 64 and 15 plate T-460 as have some of our other drivers in theirs. The Renault dealer/garage say they’ve never come across it.
Basically the Bluetooth works fine for days and one morning I’ll jump in the cab and it won’t connect. I go into the menu and turn it off and back on and all the menus on the dash either turn grey so I can’t select anything like add new device or connect to a device, or I can select them but it then the next menu is blank.
This will go on for a few days but then it will randomly start working again.
Anyone else had this?

Copy of Forum Posting

Posting One

1. Power off phone completely
  2. Once off, press and hold volume down, and while continuing to hold volume down, press the power button until you see a white screen with 3 androids on the bottom
  3. Use the volume button to highlight “Recovery” and select it with the power button
  4. After a minute, it will bring you to the Recovery screen with blue and yellow writing
  5. When on the Recovery menu, use the volume button to scroll down and highlight “wipe cache partition” and select it with the power button.
  6. Once the cache wipe is complete, the option for “Reboot System Now” will be highlighted automatically. Select it with the power button.
  7. Cache is now wiped and the phone should boot up normally.

Posting two
After troubleshooting with HTC and even factory restarting my phone (which worked for only about a month) - I have discovered a solution that worked for me. I have an HTC One M7 and my car is a 2013 Honda Civic. I un-paired everything from my car and phone. Then when I re-paired the phone asks you if the Handsfree Link device can have access to your messages, phonebook, call logs, etc - HIT NO. Then it asks a very similar question asking for access to whatever - HIT NO. I haven’t had a problem with the disconnect and reconnect yet, and I can make calls and listen to music flawlessly. My theory is when the phone is trying to send over the phonebook and call logs and whatever, that’s what causes the disconnect and reconnect. It’s worth a try - it worked for me. Good luck!

Posting three
I replaced my old Sony MW-600 with a new Sony SBH20 Bluetooth-handsfree.
Now my problems are gone
I don’t get random dropping anymore.

I has tried all the solution mentioned in this tread, but I still got the dropping when I used the Sony MW-600.
What I don’t understand is why my Sony MW-600 worked flawless when I had android 4.4.2 and got problem with 5.0.2.

I can only speculate that some of the Bluetooth drivers in 5.0.2, has some minor issues with older Bluetooth standards/hardware to create this behavior.

If this will work for other, i don’t know. But it worked for me.

Immigrant:
Copy of Forum Posting

Posting One

1. Power off phone completely
  2. Once off, press and hold volume down, and while continuing to hold volume down, press the power button until you see a white screen with 3 androids on the bottom
  3. Use the volume button to highlight “Recovery” and select it with the power button
  4. After a minute, it will bring you to the Recovery screen with blue and yellow writing
  5. When on the Recovery menu, use the volume button to scroll down and highlight “wipe cache partition” and select it with the power button.
  6. Once the cache wipe is complete, the option for “Reboot System Now” will be highlighted automatically. Select it with the power button.
  7. Cache is now wiped and the phone should boot up normally.

Posting two
After troubleshooting with HTC and even factory restarting my phone (which worked for only about a month) - I have discovered a solution that worked for me. I have an HTC One M7 and my car is a 2013 Honda Civic. I un-paired everything from my car and phone. Then when I re-paired the phone asks you if the Handsfree Link device can have access to your messages, phonebook, call logs, etc - HIT NO. Then it asks a very similar question asking for access to whatever - HIT NO. I haven’t had a problem with the disconnect and reconnect yet, and I can make calls and listen to music flawlessly. My theory is when the phone is trying to send over the phonebook and call logs and whatever, that’s what causes the disconnect and reconnect. It’s worth a try - it worked for me. Good luck!

Posting three
I replaced my old Sony MW-600 with a new Sony SBH20 Bluetooth-handsfree.
Now my problems are gone
I don’t get random dropping anymore.

I has tried all the solution mentioned in this tread, but I still got the dropping when I used the Sony MW-600.
What I don’t understand is why my Sony MW-600 worked flawless when I had android 4.4.2 and got problem with 5.0.2.

I can only speculate that some of the Bluetooth drivers in 5.0.2, has some minor issues with older Bluetooth standards/hardware to create this behavior.

If this will work for other, i don’t know. But it worked for me.

What has this to do with an issue in the vehicle??

If you read the post it’s the vehicle that loses BT and not access to menus, not the phone

I ant see every driver that’s has issues all having androids so not sure where you were aiming with this lot?

if you read the forum its mainly an issue of Antoid OS. and thats clearly mobile phones

Had a few glitches with mine, on me Renault 460. It used to stop playing phone call sound. Pairing was OK though.

Try locking the cab then pressing the stop button on the remote, leave for 5 minutes then restart truck.

Also remove and reinsert digicard. Just a stab in the dark with this one.

Immigrant:
if you read the forum its mainly an issue of Antoid OS. and thats clearly mobile phones

Tumble dryer will never look back. Aber ohne kartofel salad.

Danke bitte.

how many devices are paired with the radio■■?
try deleting all fones from the menu and pair again with yours