Renault truck bluetooth

I am a relief driver for a local haulier one of there trucks is a Renault 6 wheel tipper on a 2016 plate I cannot seem to pair my phone to the truck anyone got any ideas

Does it have Bluetooth.

Can have too many remembered devices, delete a few off and it should pair.

Must be the same junk as the Scania one. Mine won’t pair anything, and when it does, the devices won’t work properly :frowning:

yes it has Bluetooth
will try deleting a few pairings if I can figure out how thanks for your replies

Im in a totally Renault place at the moment and mine pairs with some...not with others. Doesnt matter how many have already been paired. Other lads have the same problem. When they work they work fine though.

Thanks is there anyway i can check that it is turn on and visible as when i scan with my samsung phone it cannot find it at all anyone got any clues as not been able to find users manual yet Thanks

The Renault I drive 18 plate will pair with my Samsung but not with the firms Xperia,ive tried countless times and have now given up on it.Saying that it works perfectly with my Samsung.

Thanks that’s good to know but how do you make the truck Bluetooth visible to my devices

Turn the radio on, Bluetooth is through that.

Assuming it’s the same as the T Range…

Menu… Comfort… BT Device… Bluetooth Activation… Enable

Back a step… Add A Device…

At this point search on your phone for Bluetooth devices, should pop upRenault Trucks.

Enter the Pin Number the truck gives you and it should connect.

That’s all I’ve ever had to do. Connecting in a DAF 105 is a different matter!

thanks mardybum will give that a go will let you know how i get on

Thanks mardybum first time out in Renault phone connected first time thanks alot for your help

Hi there.
On a similar Bluetooth issue, I have an iPhone se and also have problems with the device when using the Scania system The phone pairs with the lorry then decides to unpair on its own then I have to forget device and repair it up to 10 times a day. The other lads with other iPhone models don’t have a problem, as I didn’t with my old 5s. Anyone else had issues with the iPhone se??

Trucks n tractors:
Hi there.
On a similar Bluetooth issue, I have an iPhone se and also have problems with the device when using the Scania system The phone pairs with the lorry then decides to unpair on its own then I have to forget device and repair it up to 10 times a day. The other lads with other iPhone models don’t have a problem, as I didn’t with my old 5s. Anyone else had issues with the iPhone se??

I’ve got an iPhone se and I was driving a new scania r450 for 3 days last week. I didn’t have any issues with the connection at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The phone works fine with the parrot and the Scania infotainment system in the xt. It’s a problem on the 66 and 67 plate trucks.