P&G after cutting costs

cav551:
Someone won the star prize for this example of management-speak waffle-babble phrases, it’s got all the right ones in it, deserving a thunderous round of applause from the shiny suits and pointed shoes.

External Business Partner engagement, bid-event…unique opportunity to access a platform providing an exclusive view on networks and flows spanning across the entire… further optimize your flows, create synergies…breakthrough & sustainable solutions…designed to further fuel our cost optimization journey…innovative/digital solutions… imperative need to flow goods more sustainably… enable your internal synergies and optimizations…program leverages a multi-dimensional sourcing approach…Best-in-Class Service, with unequivocal track-record on A Focused participation approach in areas where you can generate significant value Business Continuity Planning with Back-up Solutions, Operational Optimizations…Network Efficiencies… . a true source of competitive advantage… Empowered… join us on this exciting journey.

0/10 see me after school for detention. Write out 200 times “I must learn to write in plain English”.

Agreed.
Could be re-written in part as:
We want to cut our costs, and look good.
To do this we will load you into and out of our factories, so telling customers we are cutting inefficient empty running.
Makes us look good! Also ties you closer to us as you won’t be free to chase better paying jobs.
And with our payment scheme you won’t be able to cut and run, in case we pay on even longer terms.
Of course, maybe I’m misinterpreting what’s said?