TRG Logistics

Anyone had any dealings with this lot?

Been trying to get into Lidl, Northfleet. They keep advertising the job but when I phone them they promise to phone back and you never hear from them.

Typical agency I suppose.

If they cant call you back as promised then I think you know all you need to to be honest. What happens if you work for them and there is a discrepancy re wages? You call them and they say they’ll call you back.
I called a few agencies at the start of December and one of them told me the same thing. “Oh someone will call you back before the end of the day”. Havn’t heard from them since but they are still advertising for drivers!
If they cant call you back,give them wide berth in my opinion

I think they pay monthly, I’m sure one of the agency lads where I work told me that, I can find out for you f you want?

Thanks lads, I’ve never had a problem with agencies before, they’ve always performed as I expected them to, but TRG seem to be a waste of time, I’ve been trying to get into Lidl’s with them since November

a mate worked for them at Tesco reading,he was not impressed with them at all and left them in the end

Liddle northfleet is adr agency mate there on site there, there is another but not sure which i think DHL is the main contractor there if you pop in the guy on the gate will let you wander round to adr office bring your hi visits 140 per shift self employed 128 paye not sure of shift lengths but they do a lot of 4 on 4 off hope this helps

bjd:
Liddle northfleet is adr agency mate there in site there there is another but not sure which i think DHL is the main contractor there if you pop in the guy on the gate will let you wander round to adr office bring your hi vis

Thanks bjd, I’m working up at Dartford tonight so I’ll pop in there on way home tomorrow.

that is upto date info i poped in there sunday my self just to make enquires

The motherwell/bellshill branch is run by a guy who wasted my time

wing-nut:
Typical agency I suppose.

Correct:grin:

This is the firm that promises “£50 payments” for “recommending another driver”.

What they really want is to get people to sign up to their umbrella. The work is freely given out once you’ve done that - providing you’re allright with the inferior hourly rate stuff, like monday-friday earlies.

If you ask for PAYE - you’ll never hear from them again, except to perhaps once be offered a last-minute shift at stupid O’clock on a friday night, which of course, being someone with a life - you’ll be turning down… :unamused:

TRG Recruitment i know. From Wimbleton.
Previous called Southern Recruit.
Owning me 2 Week pay.
Think they lost Court Battle when too many claimed Money they didnt get paid. (That what i heard and that what i believe is truu)
Suddenly New Name but same Directors and Staff.
They are famous to Tesco.
They also had a Offer in Dunstable or Luton,to work into an Account where you get paid 9 Hour each Shift,but then you always work 12 Hour :laughing:
There was something else if i remember right. Was already a few Years ago that all,but was there not they booked you in a company who didnt pay you till you get key?
Anywhy. I know many which are happy with them,but i cant recommend them.

powwows.com/2012/08/03/pow-w … wow-music/

Be very careful with TRG,prone to booking in drivers they don’t use,for shifts they can’t cover.I found out I was banned from Iceland in Warrington,for 3 no shows,all booked by TRG,long after I’d stopped working for them.

Lidl is on the adr website.

Unreliable, lying bunch of #@**#!

Thanks for all your comments, think I’ll give up on TRG, think they should reword their website to “world class drivers from a third world class agency”!!
Went into Lidl’s today but ADR only had girl there who does timesheets so phoned them up left number and still waiting for them to phone back.
Will be having words with them tomorrow!!

When i was on Tsco once my Agency sent me working to Southampton.
Can’t write here the Answer i gave.
No,i got said.We need to help TRG.
OK then. I get paid from Security at Welham Tesco from 14.00 till im back on the Welham Security,and i get a raid by a TRG Driver.
Then they let me waiting till all TRG Driver had a Key to give me Key and Job.
First i put Tacho from 14.00 to Work,and so it was Time to do my 45 min before pickin Trailer up.
So i went to Bournemouth,tipped,back to get a Trailer to Fareham.
When back they had another. No,No i said. I have 14 hour now. So i had to wait till the Driver was finish who did a third run.
Signed out with 21 Hour back Home :slight_smile:
TRG found then another Way to sort there Driver shortage out.
Didn’t get the Idea to send Mondays there Southampton Drivers working to Welham Green,and Friday the Welham green Drivers to Southampton.
But not for long