Beerbellied truckers, what becomes of them?

dieseldog999:

robroy:
I ain’t a fat bast by any means…no, honest chaps ! :laughing: :laughing:
But I do carry a bit of excess timber around the midriff area. :blush:
I’m 6’ 1" so I’ve got the height to carry it off, but it is bloody hard to lose around that area, and tbh John Smith, good living, having many mates who belong to a football/drinking culture, and a wife who is an excellent cook doesn’t help the situation.

Both my lads are into body building, and they do give me a bit of stick,.albeit out of concern, it’s a weak will power and lack of motivation that is another of my problems. :blush:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its not a beer belly,its continuous years of dutiful lorry driving keeping your country supplied weakens your back muscles and allows your toned frontal physique to sag just a tad. :slight_smile:

YOUVE A POINT THERE! im now thinking could it/would it be possible to mount the driverseat face the rear with a big mirror screwed to the cab rear and set out driving like that. whod be up for it? IF you could cope, your beer belly would possibly get smaller? thatd be my excuse to the law if i got pulled up when i was driving facing backwards . of course the pedals and gearshift would be cable operated via pulleys in the headlining