Van driver earning more than class 1 driver

Juddian:
Mind you i have a feeling we (me) were duped with Farage, he let something slip the other day, taking the credit for taking the votes from and effectively silencing the BNP…sorry should have said the ‘odious’ BNP (schoolboy error, never get a job at the bbc now :unamused: ), yet as soon as Brexit was won officially he buggered off, just at the moment we all knew he would be needed most.
UKIP now toothless, with an ex liberal as leader? bloke who needs new elastic in his trollies, UKIP becoming a laughing stock.
Just WTF is going on.

I’d guess you need to go a lot higher up the food chain than thinking that Farage could care less about the BNP vote.IE questions like why did the ultimate Commander in Chief of the armed forces in the form of HM herself allow parliament to hand over the sovereignty of the country to a foreign power.Rather than arrest and impeach Heath for treason.Let alone the question of her losing ultimate authority over the forces to the EU federation without a word of protest let alone again impeaching parliament and imposing Brexit on grounds of national security.

As for Bolton this is the person who was happy to go to war for his country including by all accounts in the steel coffin of a tank which would take some very extreme motivation for me to want to do.So he’s done nothing illegal he’s fallen for a younger woman and she likes him.He won’t be the first to do it and he won’t be the last.

My theory being that Farage is now looking for an exit strategy.In the realisation that the establishment doesn’t want to get involved with setting any precedent of secession within the EU.Because of the possible potential implications of that regarding both the UK and US Federal government systems.

Which obviously means us remaining a state of a Federal Europe and all the implications of that regarding the country’s labour supply.So a win win for the employers at least until the economy finally implodes under all the contradictions which that creates within it. :frowning: