Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:
one more of yours ,cheers benkku

Another magnificent drawing, Benkku - I’ve re-posted it on the Scammell Crusaders thread! Robert :smiley:

thanks for the nice comments :blush: more motor panels cabs then ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
thanks for the nice comments :blush: more motor panels cabs then ,cheers benkku

Brilliant! Caught the spirit of the day just nicely, Benkku. Thank you! Robert :smiley:

bma.finland:
something from your country ,cheers benkku

Thank you Benkku, FODENS, Were one of my fave motors, They did us very well & earned us some money, Regards Larry.

thank,s again for respond ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
thank,s again for respond ,cheers benkku

Bravo, artist! Robert :smiley:

160434188.jpg

motor panels and detroit i supose

this model i like :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:

Nice to drive, too! Robert :smiley:

robert1952:

bma.finland:

Werry nice! I bet Robert would like to se an old tilt behind it and with Robert hackford longhaul service on the canvas :wink:

Danne

Dirty Dan:

robert1952:

bma.finland:

Werry nice! I bet Robert would like to se an old tilt behind it and with Robert hackford longhaul service on the canvas :wink:

Danne

Well Danne, you don’t know how close you are to the truth! I very nearly bought an ERF EC instead of my Iveco Eurostar. But if you’re going to draw lorries in my livery, you need to look at a nice ERF NGC with a 12m (not 13.6m) tilt trailer - pure, happy fantasy! Here’s the trailer for you. Robert :laughing:

bma.finland:

By the way, your Foden drawing was good Benkku. Here’s the one like it that I drove (very briefly)! Robert

well robert let,s see :unamused: ,but now i did get into bewik,s favorite question :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

You have the Artistic licence Benkku so it can have any engine you want it to have :smiley: :smiley:

bma.finland:
well robert let,s see :unamused: ,but now i did get into bewik,s favorite question :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

Hej! bma ! Can you possibly make a drawing of the rear of the Big J cab then we can see that it has a Gardner 240 8LXB engine ! :open_mouth: And as you appear to have one of these very rare motors on your island it should not cause you a problem !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku,Dennis.

like yhis then :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:

At last! The elusive 8LXB pointing menacingly at us from under the cowl of a Big-J. :open_mouth: It makes me wonder how they spooned the ■■■■■■■ NTC 335 into those Pickfords Big-Js: they must have stood tall in the cab! :unamused: Robert

bma.finland:

Well I’ve got to give you the prize bma!!(a bottle of Larry’s Malt :wink: ) you are the only one to come up with a “rear of cab” view of an 8LXB engined Big J :laughing: :laughing: even though it is only a very good drawing so we can only imagine what the real thing looked like(if there ever was one :wink: )Cheers benkku Dennis.

thanks Dennis it is a good price ,like malt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .Robert the pic of livery :question: cheers benkku