Night shift 10, 12 or 13 hours?

Hi. Who can advise this situation.
50 hours at all for all week.mon-fried night shift.
Can we works like?
example:
Monday 12
Tuesday 8
Wednesday 12
Thursday 8
frieday 10
Or one night 13 other 7? The mind is like not more than 50 hours.
Other question:can we doing overtime of this 50 hours?
I found lots information that night shift should be 10 hours.
Thanks.

For the road transport working time regulations the maximum work allowed for night workers is 10 hours working time, however working time does not include breaks or POA.

The night time working time limit can be opted out of with a workforce agreement, if there’s a workforce agreement in place the night time working limit can be the same as day drivers.

Can I ask here if I start 18:00 how long I can work and that’s night shift with start time 18:00 or no ? If yes - I can work 10 hours ( work and driving ) maximum is that right ?

bmwww:
Can I ask here if I start 18:00 how long I can work and that’s night shift with start time 18:00 or no ? If yes - I can work 10 hours ( work and driving ) maximum is that right ?

For HGV drivers, if you do any work between 00:00 and 04:00 you are limited to 10 hours working time unless there’s an opt out agreement in place, it’s 01:00 to 05:00 for PCV drivers.

So assuming you’re a HGV driver who starts at 18:00 and works past midnight you’re restricted to 10 hours working time unless you have an opt out agreement in place, if there’s an opt out agreement in place you can legally work the same hours as a day worker unless the opt out agreement says otherwise.

What’s that mean - opt out agreement in place . I can understand what is this !

bmwww:
What’s that mean - opt out agreement in place . I can understand what is this !

An opt out agreement is another word for a workforce agreement, a workforce agreement is an agreement in writing between the drivers and the management, all the drivers have to agree to opt out of the night time limit, you cannot opt out by yourself unless you’re the only driver working for the company.

With a workforce agreement in place you can opt out of the night time limit.