6 hour rule

Was in discussion with my fellow drivers last night on this rule , reading there wtd handout it was defineing working time poa and breaks and that either poa or breaks dont count as working time .
so we got on to the 6 hour rule and tey say u must have your 1/2 hour at 0600 …as we are midnight starters but what if u have been sitting around on poa for an hour or u get to a drop and its poa ?
How to these fit into the wtd 6 hour rule as these are not working time then surley they dont count towards the 6 hours im confused :unamused:

Everything refers to Working Time, ie driving and other work. So POA and break/rest/whatever you want to call it, don’t count towards the 6 hours, same as they don’t count towards the 48 hour week.

exactly what i said , how can u have been working if u were on poa , if anyone has a link to the regs where i can see this in black and white would help.

example from other night started at 12 am and did not get job till 2.30 so 2 hours of poa and then come six a driver sys he has to have half hour break .

Davey Boy:
if anyone has a link to the regs where i can see this in black and white would help.

HERE.