Wheredo I get truck gadgets?

Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheap colour truck telly and fridge(not too bothered if fridge b/w ) :slight_smile: and any other gadgets that I cant possibly do without on my new trucking adventure? :sunglasses:

you want a black and white fridge :laughing:

make sure you get a licence :laughing: :laughing:

you`ll be far better off with a colour fridge mate :laughing: :laughing: …
but seriously, most truckstops have a large selection of gear you can fill your cab with. failing that try camping shops.

here`s a few links mate :smiley:

http://www.lorrybits.com/

http://www.truck-king.co.uk

bikemonkey:
Can anyone tell me where I can get a cheap colour truck telly and fridge(not too bothered if fridge b/w ) :slight_smile: and any other gadgets that I cant possibly do without on my new trucking adventure? :sunglasses:

kitkat:
you want a black and white fridge :laughing:

make sure you get a licence :laughing: :laughing:

JONBOY@RH:
you`ll be far better off with a colour fridge mate :laughing: :laughing: …

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: FPMSL :laughing:

and www.roadpro.co.uk

how much is a colour licence these days for a fridge then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i found these the best place to buy inverters tlc-direct.co.uk

If you’re like me and want it all NOW… Try South Mimms truck stop next time you’re passing… They’ve got a reasonable selection of gadgets… I did my first stop out there, and ended up buying a 5" B&W TV, which I paid over the odds for, but it was there and I was bored… (£50 at Mimms, but i’ve seen them for £19.99 at the shows) :unamused: Also got a rope light there which was quite cheap…

If you want a colour telly, try ‘Ebay’ and look for LCD Telly’s… You can get a really good 7" TFT screen with built-in tuner for less than a £100…
Just stear clear of the STN screens as they aren’t very good… :frowning:

I’m sure there are loadsa places like Mimms, so if anyone knows of any, let us gadget junkies know… :wink:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Ragtop:
I did my first stop out there, and ended up buying a 5" B&W TV, which I paid over the odds for, but it was there and I was bored… (£50 at Mimms, but i’ve seen them for £19.99 at the shows) :unamused:

they are selling them for £19.99 at the Texaco Garage on the A303 near Sparkford/Yeovil -I noticed when I went in for Diesel last night

14" colour portable - Argos £50
Dvd Player - Asda £29.99
electric coolbox Big W or woolys £25
24v 150 watt inverter trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5082 £23

female company in the cab - Priceless
for everything else theres Mastercard :laughing: