Do you need goodies for the truck?

We are pleased to welcome www.Roadking.co.uk as a advertiser on the site.
Roadking is a new company, which has the backing of one of the biggest names in CB retail.

They intend to focus on internet sales and so keep their prices down. If you need a new Truck fridge/TV lights or just about anything truck accessory related, take a look at their website.

Just keep an eye on the banners at the top of the page for their one…

And the correct link is

www.roadking.co.uk

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
simon

IT,S THE THE WRONG WEB SITE IT WWW.ROADKING.CO.UK
THERE,S TWO DOT,S IN THE ORINIGINAL POST THANKS

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:
Fixed it now… thanks…
of course you could all have just looked out for the banner and clicked on that instead :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink: :wink:

is there a discount for tn members

animal:
is there a discount for tn members

No :open_mouth: … but they pay money to help cover the costs of this website, and that means it is free for you all to use.

No-one is saying you must buy from them, but if you are in the market for truck goodies it would be nice if you looked at what they have to offer :wink:

don’t know what others think, but it seems very expensive to me.

5.5" b/w tv & radio for £29.95 from Roadking or £14.95 from Maplin! other tv’s are roughly £20-30 more expensive than other online outlets.

Roadhog:
don’t know what others think, but it seems very expensive to me.

5.5" b/w tv & radio for £29.95 from Roadking or £14.95 from Maplin! other tv’s are roughly £20-30 more expensive than other online outlets.

The Tv’s might be, but the other stuff aint bad. Less then £20 for a storage tray with 3 extra ciggy lighter sockets, Not too bad if you ask me.

The thing that concerned me was a whole section of CAB CLEANING STUFF :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
It’s bad enough being expected to wind the window up & down manually in some trucks. But being expected to clean the window as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
28 days too late for that one.

I almost posted, They don’t have the Drivers Hour Guard on their timers page :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Then I remembered that we can get them direct from source, that is Davey Driver, so it doesn’t matter :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Well i for one won’t be using it simple reason is that it doesn’t work properly with Opera, if they can’t be bothered to make sure it works with browsers other that Mr Gate’s rubbish then i can’t be bothered to look.

Sales lost there!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Is coding a lost art?? :unamused: :unamused:

Simon:
I almost posted, They don’t have the Drivers Hour Guard on their timers page :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Then I remembered that we can get them direct from source, that is Davey Driver, so it doesn’t matter :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

They probably would sell it, it’s just that they can’t find that many zero’s on their page …

Linux-user:
Well i for one won’t be using it simple reason is that it doesn’t work properly with Opera, if they can’t be bothered to make sure it works with browsers other that Mr Gate’s rubbish then i can’t be bothered to look.

Sales lost there!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Fussy [zb] :wink: :unamused:
simon

SimonRS2K:

Linux-user:

Fussy [zb] :wink: :unamused:
simon

Too true, not everybody has Windoze and IE. Too many sites are browserist now :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :imp: :imp:

Linux-user:
Too true, not everybody has Windoze and IE. Too many sites are browserist now :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :imp: :imp:

it works ok with Firefox :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: