What sat nav for new driver

Hi there when I was a new pass 3 years ago my first job was/ is driving double deck 16 foot high truck obviously there is no substitute for being aware of the road restrictions but I also wanted a satnav to give me pics of mind that I am or a good route so I bought what could afford which was a used Garmin DEZL 770D off the Bay can’t Remember the exact price but around £150.
I can’t recommend it highly enough after doing the settings to the truck I would be driving it has never sent me down a dodgy route although it is set up for the fastest route now I know my way round a bit better it doesn’t necessarily take me the quickest route.
Ok so recently I’ve been driving a nice new truck but sat nav has been having problems locating a satellite signal or dropping out of signal it’s got all the updates it’s supposed to have but it’s not helping In built up areas like central London poop poop poop

Can’t afford a new one and through recommendation I downloaded the app Copilot to an old iPhone and @ £8.99 a month I’m not complaining.
Running alongside the garmin it can take 5 - 10 mins off a route in town But a few times it’s taken me off the motorway to put me back on 6-7 miles later.
I still highly rate the garmin and the new Garmin dezlcam-lmt-d is on my Crimbo wish list