Online Irish Theory Test Materials?

Heya all. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I’m looking for online materials (pdf?) for the truck driving theory test relevant for Ireland - and any other materials I might need. (I found and reserved a copy in the local library but what with covid19 they’ve shut in my area for now.) I will be trying to buy some soon, but thought if there was anywhere online I could start studying up it would be worthwhile.

Would UK materials be ok to use or is the Irish test etc different?

Also while I’m here, thought I’d ask, which country UK or Ireland do you think has more opportunities for new drivers and those that want to do long distance driving in Europe? (I’m actually British living in Ireland — with a UK licence, which of course I need to switch over before taking an Irish truck theory test — but we’re considering our future and whether or not it’s better for the hubby and me to stay here or move back to UK — parents getting older etc.)

Thanks in advance!
Mazzie

Never mind about the online theory materials - I found that DTT have a theory truck app for iOS on the AppStore where I can review the questions and practice, so got that for a few euro. They don’t seem to advertise it on their site, only the car one. -.- (It’s also available for android in case anyone else struggles to find resources.)

If anyone has any insight on my other question, I’d love to hear from you. :smiley:

Ty!

Long distance driving had been under pressure for a while now. Recent events and the imminent slump won’t be good news I’m afraid. Anyone’s guess what’ll happen next.
Good luck with trading and test, anyway.