OPEN DAY (SAT 9 NOV) OFFERS - AVAILABLE TILL MONDAY 11th

Saturday 9th November.

Come and meet some of the training team and customer care team.

Ask as many questions as you like.

Have a good look around.

Try both rigid and artic vehicles (and bus if you’re that way inclined)

Enjoy our free donuts and coffee

Pin me down and get a deal

Open from 0900 - 1430.

Dont miss out!

Any questions, fire away!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Saturday 9th November.

Come and meet some of the training team and customer care team.

Ask as many questions as you like.

Have a good look around.

Try both rigid and artic vehicles (and bus if you’re that way inclined)

Enjoy our free donuts and coffee

Pin me down and get a deal

Open from 0900 - 1430.

Dont miss out!

Any questions, fire away!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Will any deals on the open day be put on here aswell Peter?

Came down to the last open day for a go in the bus, but hadn’t done the theory part to sort a deal out then, but all passed now so just waiting for the price is right [emoji6].

Or maybe wait for one of your xmas crackers in December.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

To me, it’s all a bit of fun. I get to meet loads of nice people, they get a bit of a deal. Win, win. So I dont tie anything up in loads of rules and regulations. The last few Open Days, the offers tend to appear on the day or maybe the day before and can be used up to 5pm on the following Monday to give folks a fair crack at it.

The advantages to coming in on the day (apart from the donuts etc) is that you get to have a good look around, ask your questions, have a go in various vehicles. It has been known for some to get a tad more discount in return for a sob story haha!

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
To me, it’s all a bit of fun. I get to meet loads of nice people, they get a bit of a deal. Win, win. So I dont tie anything up in loads of rules and regulations. The last few Open Days, the offers tend to appear on the day or maybe the day before and can be used up to 5pm on the following Monday to give folks a fair crack at it.

The advantages to coming in on the day (apart from the donuts etc) is that you get to have a good look around, ask your questions, have a go in various vehicles. It has been known for some to get a tad more discount in return for a sob story haha!

Hope this helps, Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Did my class 1 with you guys in 2014 so I know the set up Peter.[emoji6]

That’s really good to know. You would have used our “old” site shared with Redferns, the coach operators. We opened our purpose built site Sept 2015 which is great cos we dont have coaches getting in our way!

Feel free to come and have a look.

Peter Smythe:
That’s really good to know. You would have used our “old” site shared with Redferns, the coach operators. We opened our purpose built site Sept 2015 which is great cos we dont have coaches getting in our way!

Feel free to come and have a look.

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

I did, your last open day.

Always welcome for a ■■■■■ and coffee!

Great Peter, we will be coming to your open day.
I am sitting my Theory & Hazard Perception exam at 8am on the same day. Its abour a 2 hrs drive down so if there is no issues on the road I am sure we will get there in time.

It will be a great opportunity to have a chat about doing the whole hog with you including ADR.

Ps my wife will be joining me, so it will be two of us pinning you down for a good deal. [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji898]

Kind regards
F

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

it will be two of us pinning you down for a good deal.

I look forward to it!

All the best with the theory tests. If, for any reason, they dont come out right, you can still take advantage of the Open Day.

Morning Pete.

Will be coming up from Oxford. I’ve got my theory tests on November 15th. Could I still book a deal on the day?
I’m already bus driver does it make class c harder?

Any help appreciated thank you.

Will be coming up from Oxford. I’ve got my theory tests on November 15th. Could I still book a deal on the day?
I’m already bus driver does it make class c harder?

Good luck with the theory tests; you can certainly book a deal on the day as offers need to be completed by end 2020.

Being a bus driver may be a blessing or a curse! You’ll be familiar with a large vehicle. But how many bad habits have we got??

It certainly shouldn’t make it harder though.

Look forward to seeing you on the day. Make sure you make yourself known to me.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for getting back to me Pete.

Well hopefully a blessing I’ve only bin on the road 3 months so hopefully all the training is still fresh lol.

I will deffinetly let you know I’m there see on the day.

Thank you.

Offers will be announced during Friday 8th … watch this space!

[emoji106][emoji598][emoji1696][emoji41][emoji898][emoji322]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

So these are the “official” offers. Track me down personally and we’ll have a private chat to see what can be done. I’ve no intention of being beaten on price and, without being arrogant, I know we cant be beat on service and quality. So this is your chance to get the best possible training at almost “cowboy” prices!

Starter Pack: medical, online theory training, classroom theory training, all 3 theory tests booked and paid for on your behalf at a centre local to you. Normally £250 - offer £150 when you pay £200 deposit on your practical course.

Any full C or D course: get the Starter Pack FREE

Any full C,CE or D course: Free driver cpc (initial or periodic) Normally £403.75

Periodic cpc: 5 days only £283.75 (normally £403.75)

ADR: all classes, packs and tanks, EXCEPT radioactive and explosive £480 fully incl of exams etc

10% off anything else we offer!

Remember that we give FREE accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. All prices include VAT and test fee.

But come and talk to me and let’s hammer out a deal that’s best for you. So if you don’t see what you want, don’t worry. Just talk.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

If you cant make it, simply phone up to 1700hrs Monday (closed Sunday and may be difficult to answer phones on Saturday - so Monday is best).

All offers are available for new bookings only and each customer can only have one offer per course.

ps Donuts are organised - and almost decent weather for a change!!

As always, a good turn out with folks going away happy having had a good look at us and having a go in the trucks.

If you missed today, you have till 5pm on Monday 11th to take advantage of the special offers.

Thanks to all those who made the effort to travel from all over the country; great to meet you all.

FROM HERE = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=162804

FuzzButt:
Today was a repeat of the World Cup Final. South Africa vs England and the result was one very happy Springbok fan and a out of pocket England supporter (aka Peter Smythe)
Well what can I say… My wife and I both arrived at Peter’s Open day to be met with a lovely welcome, a steaming cup of Hot chocolate and a doughnut (the kind you eat) The center is something to see in person, nice and clean, well organised and very helpful and friendly staff.
We were well looked after and Pete’s popularity was well noticed as there was a queue to meet the man in person, just like you would see backstage at a rock festival. In this case it was to do battle or wrestle him in to submission to get a deal for those dreaming of a Cat C or C+E licence.
We were told we could go and have a go at reversing while we wait to see Peter so off we went.
The yard was a bustle of activity with wannabe drivers having a go at reversing Bus, Rigid and Artic Trucks. Very soon it was my turn… I though to myself go straight for the Artic… jump in at the deep end and impress the wife… being in charge of the beast should do it :wink:
Well she impressed me… Her reversing was better than mine and I was the one getting out of the truck with the handbag over my arm :blush:
Thank God I done better in the Rigid and counted my lucky stars she did not have a go at that too.
The instructors was great, very friendly, so easy to speak to and also their passion was visible. Great bunch of people so a heartfelt thank you for your advice and time today.
We met Peter and the battle started… It was game on. The battle was fears the negotiation fair and the result was
12-32 all over again.
In all seriousness, many thanks to Peter for giving me a awesome deal on my C, C+E Mod 4 and ADR.
This is and will be a day to remember, I passed my Theory and Hazard Perception exam this morning and left Peter Smythe with not only a fantastic deal but the reassurance that I will be given second to none training and all the tools to give me a great chance to prepare me for my practical. On the day it will still be up to me to get the job done.
So my journey begins.
Many thanks

Really pleased you enjoyed your visit and liked what you saw. I’ve explained to the kids that Christmas is cancelled cos I gave so much away on the Open Day!!

Seriously, hope all goes well with your training and test. Anything I can do to help, you know where I am.