OPEN DAY

Our Open Days are consistently popular - so here’s another one. Sat Sept 10th from 9 - 2.30. Try your hand at reversing an artic, have a look around and meet the team.

I dare say they’ll be some deals to be had as well.

facebook.com/Petersmythetra … =3&theater

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

HGV’'s very own DFS!

HGV’'s very own DFS!

Absolutely.

■■■■
Fine
School

Will be there at 9 for a go in big red or orange!!

Peter Smythe:
Our Open Days are consistently popular - so here’s another one. Sat Sept 10th from 9 - 2.30. Try your hand at reversing an artic, have a look around and meet the team.

I dare say they’ll be some deals to be had as well.

facebook.com/Petersmythetra … =3&theater

I feel a bit left out here Pete! You got any good offers for the likes of us that are already on the road? A few vouchers for Sainsburys or something like that? :sunglasses: :laughing:

Maybe a discount voucher for Valium? Or maybe even discounted driver cpc! Wouldn’t want you to feel left out :smiley:

Hi pete are there going to be any discount deals over this christmas period? Currently i have started doing some class 2 work.

Sorry, too soon to say. But watch this space.

Hey Peter,

Do you do HIAB training? or have any contacts that do.

Thanks and catch you soon on the ADR course!

HIAB is on the radar but is not yet available. But we do have a contact. I don’t have the details in my ageing head but call the office - 01623 555661 - and they should be able to give you the info.

All the best with your ADR.

Great open day Pete, booked my periodic cpc and the little un enjoyed ‘driving’ the Bus and big Red, thank David for his patience!
Cheers

Missed it painting my Cortina :unamused:

Albert1:
Missed it painting my Cortina :unamused:

Hopefully not with a 4" brush LOL

I could not paint a lotus cortina with a brush
“SPRAYED IT” was what i meant :sunglasses: