Introduction and recommendation

JenS:
I can’t comment on training places near Teeside as I’m based in Edinburgh but I have recently had 2 to 1 training last week & passed Class 2 on Friday. 2 to 1 training worked for me as I felt I was able to pick up tips from the other learner while he was driving. I think if I’d been a lot better than the other guy I might’ve got bored but on the whole I think he was better than me, lol! I still passed 1st time though so I’d recommend 2 to 1.

I’d also say definitely visit the training place before you book to check you feel comfortable there. I visited CTTS in Bathgate & the guys seemed down to earth & the offices & vehicles seemed clean & well maintained. I also did my Module 4 there the week before.

Good luck for your training & theories

JenS :smiley:

Thank you JenS, I had tons of recommendations and so far visited one local training provider, allthoug the people were very friendly the office did not look organised. I mean it was a mess.

Working in a very busy trade and office environment I know first hand how important it is to be organised. I have a bit ocd when it comes to being tidy and organised. So for me it is a [emoji626][emoji626][emoji626][emoji626][emoji732]

Many thanks for your help

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk