Northern irish fridge work

dieseldog999:
you seem to know most of the usual suspects yourself there.
no harm in going in and saying what your looking for.
its holiday season and once you start theres every chance of getting kept on and as long as you stick to your guns,then you wont get browbeaten into doing cross channel work which for lots is 2 trips one week and 3 trips the next week.
n.i. local wages will be dung…cross border wont really be any better and the only other option is cross channel work on wages with the alternative for trip money which wont suit you unless you can be flexible regarding the rules.
try wards in newry or surefreight/its holidays everywhere and surely getting your toe in the door for weeks or months will be better than nothing?
its a small world over here and most places are much of a muchness wagewise.

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … me=Drivers
you can also have a laugh and waste yur time looking at advertised jobs,or even go limping,then you can get experience,and it wont matter what you wreck as you wont be there for long anyway.

Thanks for the info. Iv been going to different types of driving jobs every few months recently to see which i like best…might never find one i really like lol but only way of finding out is trying them[emoji57]
Who knows, might enjoy the fridge work

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk