Open day - sat 13th july

Plenty of notice of our next Open Day at our training centre NG17 3FW. Saturday 13th July from 0900 - 1400 approx. There’s a promise of free donuts and coffee. There’s an extremely good chance of some discounted courses.
You can certainly have a go reversing an artic. Other vehicles available to play with as well. Talk to some of our trainers and some of our customer care team.
It’s always good to meet Trucknetters. Try and say hello to me; I should be there all the time and I’m always up for a natter! If you want to get the best price, PLEASE, mention you’re a Trucknetter.
This is a really good opportunity to come and have a look at us, speak to us, try some trucks before you commit to anything.
And note that we don’t have a “sales team”. But we have a damned good customer care team who are committed to looking after you.

Hope to see you there, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone thinking of becoming a HGV driver then i urge you to attend the open day. I am a experienced class 2 driver who was always thinking of taking the plunge and becoming Class 1, but i always found a reason not to go through with it…but then i attended one of Peters open days back in Feb/March,

i drove down from Liverpool to his training centre and spoke with Peter, gotta say that at no point did i feel like i was being pressured into paying for anything i didnt wanna pay for…anyway end result was i booked my lessons that day paid my deposit that day and met my instructor, did i couple of reverses with Cliff my instructor and had a chat with him.

A few weeks later I did the all day saturday and sunday tution with my test on Monday, I passed with 4 minors so was jubilant about that, so I have nothing but good things to say about Peter and his team, so if you are thinking about doing HGV…then attend the open day, speak to Peter, and take the plunge.

Happy to publicise the offers for the Open Day this Saturday – 13th July:

Starter Pack: medical, online theory training, 2 days classroom theory training, all 3 theory tests booked and paid for on your behalf at a centre local to you. Normally £250 - offer £150 when you pay £200 deposit on your practical course.

Any full C or D course: get the Starter Pack FREE

Any full C,CE or D course: Free driver cpc (initial or periodic) Normally £403.75

Periodic cpc: 5 days only £283.75 (normally £403.75)

ADR: all classes, packs and tanks, EXCEPT radioactive and explosive £480 fully incl of exams etc

10% off anything else we offer!

Remember that we give FREE accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. All prices include VAT and test fee.

But come and talk to me and let’s hammer out a deal that’s best for you. So if you don’t see what you want, don’t worry. Just talk.

Looking forward to meeting you on 13th July. If you cant make it, simply phone Friday 12th up to 1700hrs Monday (closed Sunday and may be difficult to answer phones on Saturday - so Monday is best). Offers NOT available beforehand.

All offers are available for new bookings only and each customer can only have one offer per course.

Pete

Don’t know if I can make that but I’ve messaged you Pete.

If I could get there next Saturday, I’d be all over it. Will you be having another later this year, or is it an annual thing?! Cheers

Do you need to arrange an appointment or can you just turn up uninvited?

Ryan11:
Do you need to arrange an appointment or can you just turn up uninvited?

You just turn up …no need for appointments.

To be fair sounds like a smokin deal and the open days are a great opportunity for those uncertain, well done pstt for laying it on.

You just turn up on the day, all offers will still be available to book until 5pm on Monday 15th July

Thanks Tracey

Just for a change, we’re on a promise of some reasonable weather!

There’s tea, coffee and donuts for all.

There’s the opportunity to have a go on CAT C, full size artic, drawbar (w+d) and a bus.

And I’m happy to talk and get the best possible deal for anyone who comes.

Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow. We start at 0900 and we wrap up about 1400.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pm’d You Pete

Yet another successful Open Day but this time without the rain - so that’s a bonus!

Thanks to all the Trucknetters that came and supported the day.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing: