Hovis Radial Driver

Hi all, just wondered if anyone had any experience of Hovis Class 2 multidrop? Just wondered about the job in general and the pay really?
Many thanks!

These posts asking about companies take the biscuit! This is our livelihood you’re discussing, our bread and butter :smiling_imp:

Dont rise to it, let it rest. If he wants to talk about the dough, thats it, doesnt need an ole crusty telling him off. Why not just roll on, and cross another bridge, dont get cob-by.

Early starts (early finish), multi drop, taillift, won’t be particularly heavy as its bread.

Once the bread puns are out the way someone might be along to give you an insight as to money or conditions or whatever or you could try searching as I’m sure there will be plenty of grains of info as it’s been done before.

Oh and use your loaf and try not to damage the wagon or you will be toast.

Jimmy McNulty:
Early starts (early finish), multi drop, taillift, won’t be particularly heavy as its bread.

Once the bread buns are out the way someone might be along to give you an insight as to money or conditions or whatever or you could try searching as I’m sure there will be plenty of grains of info as it’s been done before.

Oh and use your loaf and try not to damage the wagon or you will be toast.

Fixed that…
And bumped it up…

You’ll have to remember to go out the way you went in to the 7.5 t weight limits.

ukjamesuk:
You’ll have to remember to go out the way you went in to the 7.5 t weight limits.

Why?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk