Tacho on rest

Either keys on the dash or hand them in to the office where your getting dockets and sit in the passanger sit or the bed if you have one on board.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just take an hour and swap it over to period of availibility it will give you time to get home. Once your not tipping it yourself.

If your lorry has a bunk for you to use if you choose to and you are not driving or doing any other work for 6 hours then that period of time can be recorded as BREAK and 3 hours of that can be used as a split daily REST so only a further 9 hours off within 24 hours from starting the shift to make a regular daily rest

Those 6 hours do not count towards the WTD

Of course all this depends whether you’re allowed to stay in the truck during tipping and not stuck in some god forsaken RDC waiting room.

trevHCS:
Of course all this depends whether you’re allowed to stay in the truck during tipping and not stuck in some god forsaken RDC waiting room.

Should be allowed once the keys are handed in. Leave the truck unlocked so you can climb back in.

brianchalkyshaw:

trevHCS:

Should be allowed once the keys are handed in. Leave the truck unlocked so you can climb back in.

But you still have Muppets who have a spare key .
A drivers worst enemy is himself