Newbie Tacho query

Just wondering if anyone can help got what looks like an infringement on my card saying no break in work time but if you look I had a 47 minute break on that working day is this a blip or have I done something wrong it’s making me worry as I’m new to the job.
Cheers

Cannot work for more than 6 hours without a break. A break should last a minimum of 15 minutes
30 minute break if working between 6 and 9 hours in total.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Cal Haulage:
Cannot work for more than 6 hours without a break. A break should last a minimum of 15 minutes
30 minute break if working between 6 and 9 hours in total.

There is not only driving included in working time also POA and other work (hammers on tacho) so even if you’re stationary inside the cab for 6 hrs doing nothing you still have to press the break for at least 30 minutes to avoid this infringement. But don’t worry it happens sometimes and you can simply make a note on the printout that you’ve forgot to press break within working time but only if you’ve completed one legally and don’t do it to often because it doesn’t look good for VOSA. Good luck [emoji1303]

Drivers WTD 6 hour rule breached

Nothing to worry about because authorities not bothered but many companies give internal infringements which in some cases can lead to internal disciplinary action

Yeah. Along with your driving hours regulations you also need to adhere to WTD.
Easy mistake to make. You get a hang of it

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies I’m worried as I was actually on break at that time ah well I’m sure my boss will show me my mistake.

kimble2415:
Thanks for replies I’m worried as I was actually on break at that time ah well I’m sure my boss will show me my mistake.

You could do a printout to see if you recorded a 15 minute break during the time mentioned.

Either way it’s nothing to worry about, as long as you don’t do it regularly it’s not a big deal.

Tachograph I’m on tonight so I will do a printout to see where I will gone wrong the app is ok but doesn’t list everything

kimble2415:
Tachograph I’m on tonight so I will do a printout to see where I will gone wrong the app is ok but doesn’t list everything

What app do you use??

Youngscottishnewbie:

kimble2415:

What app do you use??

That looks like the FTA app same as we use