Nearly cracked the 800 top line mark

steviespain:

trevHCS:
WTD went over your 6 hours infringement rubbish?

If so ask them whether they’d prefer Mrs Jones to have her washing machine delivered on time or kneel before the EU and beg for forgiveness. Only one affects their rep and profits.

No trev
I went over 15 hours by 4 minutes clocking out at 22:04 thereby reducing my, already reduced, daily rest when I clocked on at 7 next day.
As I’d clocked on previously at 07:00 I was supposed to get 9 hours rest before 07:00 next day. Hence the infringement.
Is that what your talking about?

Stevie you know the companies I’ve agencied for. Many of them OCRS blue (earned recognition etc). Usual score is someone in the transport office to pass over a bit of paper and ask for a signature. If you read it - then it says you have been told you have been naughty, and you have been trained. When you point out no training has been done they will say ‘this is standard’. No one really cares mate.

Plus from our fb chat - your card is clean. Your timesheet went 3 mins over. Honestly reckon you will be fine. 2 of the 3 OCRS blue firms I worked for were more than happy to pay over 15 hours as long as the card was clean. Won’t grass them up on here - but they were clean ‘on paper’, but they knew the real world wasn’t like that.