HGV finance

hi good afternoon all,

i’d like to gain my HGV class 2 & class 1 license asap however the cost of things are massive and would take me probably 2 years to save for it. i’ve passed my theory test and hazard perception back in November. is it possible to get finance for this with bad credit? or is there a company in the cardiff area who will pay for my licence while i work there?

Have a look at the forum sponsors website, Peter Smythe Transport Training, they recently added a interest free £1000 option.

Should be a link at the side of the page >>

njl:
Have a look at the forum sponsors website, Peter Smythe Transport Training, they recently added a interest free £1000 option.

Should be a link at the side of the page >>

Or said man will be along soon

Personally if you have bad credit you may want to save up instead.

The option you have with us in your situation is:

CAT C £1400
CPC £250

Accommodation at cost (approx. £100)

We would give you the contact for accommodation so you make your own arrangements.

That leaves a cost of £1650. £200 on booking, £450 2 weeks before training followed by 10 monthly payments of £100.

The finance option is “no questions asked”. But we do ask you to ensure you can sustain the payments from your current income.

Having cleared the finance, you can do it all again for CE. (£200 on booking, £350 2 weeks before training, 10 monthly payments of £100).

Hope this helps; if you wish to take it up just call the office 01623 555661. Mention you are a Trucknet user as this finance is not available to our wider market.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Pete, I think that this is a brilliant thing that your doing for your students, I just hope that you don’t end up getting your fingers burnt so to speak. Andy2514 do you think that this is a good idea for you? I’m just saying as you say it would take you 2 years to save up the money for this. I wouldn’t like you getting yourself into financial trouble, you would need £750 before a wheel has been turned. Good luck and I hope all goes well, well done again Pete.
Cheers Paul