Eu licence, cpc, digi tach changing

Hello,

Next years i’m planning go to work in UK with HGV, i have an EU driver licence, cpc and digi tach card , or its possible, just change CPC card? Or i have to take a CPC training course, before start working?

puk1s:
Hello,

Next years i’m planning go to work in UK with HGV, i have an EU driver licence, cpc and digi tach card , or its possible, just change CPC card? Or i have to take a CPC training course, before start working?

Your DQC (driver cpc card) from any EU country is valid in the UK until it expires but to renew it in the UK then you need to do 35 hours of periodic training in the UK

ROG:

puk1s:
Hello,

Your DQC (driver cpc card) from any EU country is valid in the UK until it expires but to renew it in the UK then you need to do 35 hours of periodic training in the UK

Thanks you for an answer, can you tell me about possibilities, to find a job in Southport or around it, i have two years driving experience in Norway and Austria…