1. Would i qualify for free accommodation living this far away ?
2. Is training 1 on 1 ?
3. Are they Full days training ?
4. Would i need another medical if i go with Peter Smyth ?
5. I have already paid and booked my theory and hazard perception so i'd like to know the cost of only, practical training, test, and CPC module 2 and module 4 please.
6. Would i need an other assessment drive, i really don't want to travel all that distance to do a quick assessment drive and then drive back, if absolutely necessary i could make a Saturday or Sunday appointment at 11am the earliest but weekdays are really a no go due to work and distance involved.
7. How much would the assessment drive cost and how long will it last for ?
Sorry you've had a bad experience; sadly this is not that unusual as the industry is totally unregulated so folks like this just get away with it. Anyway, I'm here to answer your questions:
3.Up to you. Normally 3.5hrs per day but some prefer 7 hour days Sat and Sunday with test Monday, and that works just as well.
5. Practical training, incl accommodation, test, VAT with no hidden extras £1400. Initial cpc £350 for Mod 2 training, test, Mod 4 training, test. All practical tests at our private test centre so no time spent going to test centres. We also have our own in house Module 4 examiner so no delays. So total £1750. Now take off your 10% Trucknet discount gives you a total of £1575.
7. £30 less 10% if you chose to have one - but weekends are tricky. 1 hr assessment with fee credited to your course if you book.
You will have a choice of using a manual 8 speed truck or one of our new autos.
All our instructors are fully trained, qualified and registered. We operate a "no shout" policy which has never needed to be enforced. Whilst all our trainers have a sense of humour, I would be disappointed if it reached the levels you describe and I would be doing more than "having a word". I'm up for a laugh but I believe in standards as well.
Hope this helps; don't hesitate to contact me either on the thread or by pm if I can help further.