MAN TGX 2020

Anyone got a price on these yet? Looking to replace three 2015 models, so its three DAF’s or three new range MAN’s

PM if you want

Here’s an idea why don’t you phone a MAN dealer and find out [emoji6]

Sent while from gods know where

blue estate:
Here’s an idea why don’t you phone a MAN dealer and find out [emoji6]

Sent while from gods know where

A very valid point me laud… Because if your going to a dealer to buy 3 Trucks, there might be deal, but I doubt it on the latest model, possibly a 6month wait.

Latest model big improvement over old, interior and dash layout/ quality nearly on par with Scania with some neat features. Chassis layout drivetrain etc same as old model, would I buy one depends on local dealer and previous product experience, will add MAN seem keen to deal with stock coming in pre Brexit .

Getting a demo is a nightmare because they have virtually none available. Same with the new Stralis.

Ken.

Stralisnumerouno:
Latest model big improvement over old, interior and dash layout/ quality nearly on par with Scania with some neat features. Chassis layout drivetrain etc same as old model, would I buy one depends on local dealer and previous product experience, will add MAN seem keen to deal with stock coming in pre Brexit .

Not same as old model sure has Traxon gearbox/higher horse engines far better engine brake etc. :neutral_face:

Quinny:
Getting a demo is a nightmare because they have virtually none available. Same with the new Stralis.

Ken.

Its not that hard to get a demo. I’m on my 2nd demo in 2 weeks.
Had the 470 xxl version last week and I’ve got the 510 xl version this week.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

lizard:

Quinny:

Ken.

Its not that hard to get a demo. I’m on my 2nd demo in 2 weeks.
Had the 470 xxl version last week and I’ve got the 510 xl version this week.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Huh! You’re the reason no one else can get a go!
[emoji3]

Big Truck:

Stralisnumerouno:

Not same as old model sure has Traxon gearbox/higher horse engines far better engine brake etc. :neutral_face:

Mate of mine owns a Midlands based smallish haulage co pulling fridges. He has a couple of MAN’s but runs mainly high power Scanias. The fleet is properly blinged up etc, but he told me that he had one on demo and stated that it was probably the best truck he’d ever driven. Loads of thought had gone into the drivers needs, he said the power and gearbox was absolutely seamless but the only reason he wouldn’t buy one at full price is the potential residual value come selling time.

the maoster:

Big Truck:

Stralisnumerouno:

Mate of mine owns a Midlands based smallish haulage co pulling fridges. He has a couple of MAN’s but runs mainly high power Scanias. The fleet is properly blinged up etc, but he told me that he had one on demo and stated that it was probably the best truck he’d ever driven. Loads of thought had gone into the drivers needs, he said the power and gearbox was absolutely seamless but the only reason he wouldn’t buy one at full price is the potential residual value come selling time.

I had two of the last model demos with the 510 engine and that engine could PULL !!!
Could Boss not contract lease/hire■■?

^^^^ i asked him the same question. He answered that he hasn’t got the buying power of the big players so would pay what he considers to be over the odds for lease etc. He reckons for him outright purchase works out a lot cheaper over the life of the vehicle, especially when you factor in the resale value of a 5 year old Scanny for example.