Weekly running costs

Been offered some traction work, only ever done bulk work but I know the firm it’s 14 day payment and the yards only up the road. The rates aren’t quite as good as bulk work but it’s not as hard going. Can you tell me what your weekly running costs stand at at the moment? My concern is even though there work is reliable I’d be the new boy again! And with 3 trucks can’t afford to be given the sh** work!

20__18__ Motor Transport Running Cost Tables, fill in your own figures at today’s prices. Just make sure that you know how long each job is likely to take and how many drops are involved, so add in overnight parking on MSA and night out allowance if necessary, because it won’t be arrive on site and engage PTO.

motortransport.co.uk/wp-content … s-2018.pdf

I cant keep up with you, i your other post you had 1 truck and 1 night driver, now you have 3 trucks :unamused:

chaversdad:
I cant keep up with you, i your other post you had 1 truck and 1 night driver, now you have 3 trucks :unamused:

Be as big as stobarts next week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You pick up more work, you take on more trucks thats the aim of the game no? Currently in talks for muckaway work for 8 wheelers aswell. If the moneys in the bank and the moneys there to be earnt then why not!

blue estate:

chaversdad:

Be as big as stobarts next week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 truck 1 night driver as i said night work was slow days were not i put another truck on the road and cracked on. Quite simple really