Daf CF 75 Issues

norb:

Trickydick:

Punchy Dan:
Iirc the 75 engine is the one in the range that is derived from the old leyland pile of ■■■ ,hopefully someone can shed some more accurate info on what I mean :neutral_face:

PR lump proper tough engine and by tough I mean a million plus k with original everything, well apart from the leaky sump gaskets! all fleet motors so hammered day in/out.
Cant see the MX11/13 doing the same? the MX 12 certainly couldnt :grimacing:

PR water pump (good for 500k), rad top tank (K-seal), coolant top rail banjo bolt (nip it up) all favourite coolant leak areas, easy to work on kind of reminds me of my time with F7/F10 and FL10s.

Agree with all you say there tricky but there has never been an MX12 …The original was just the MX

I know but we call it the 12 at work otherwise my workmate gets confused very confused, you know when hes gotten confused because when you go to the filter rack all the old short pr filters and the later long pr filters have greasy finger prints all over them, which is weird as bes been servicing the later little ■■■■■■■■ he does the same with all the mx filters even the e4/5/6 adblue ones, bloody annoying it is, so I labelled all the parts racks and he still does it, guess its time for bigger labels!
I really liked the 12 when it first came out, then they started to drop, then it became an epedemic, I kind of went off them then :grimacing: