O/D with a HGV wrecker?

cav551:
in Micks case before he started out and was still an apprentice at an established heavy recovery company’s workshop. Mick, who is one of the most naturally talented fitters I have ever met, would always be covered in black grease from head to toe.

Spent 5 years sending truck into Mick Goulds, really nice bloke to deal with, and I agree he knows his stuff, including the electronics and sensors in modern trucks, and he’s still covered in grease and is sat at his his desk in dirty overalls and still does many callouts himself.

I did get towed back from Calais once, I knew the truck was having problems, I left a message for Mick to call me the day before he got back to me that evening, he diagnosed clutch on the way out, but said to keep trying to get back, I think I might have made it to the UK if it hadn’t been for queues at the Euro Tunnel terminal, but at least I didn’t have to get some french company to drag me off the Autoroute, I’ve heard a few horror stories about their prices, the price we paid for a tow back from the Eurotunnel terminal was nowhere near some of the figures quoted here.