Volvo FH 460 Clicking Noise in the fuse box?

Hi guys, I was picking up the unit from the 6 weeks service inspection and noticed that while driving I have clicking noise in the fuse box. I do not have any fault messages on the dashboard - everything seems working fine.
Does anyone know what it can be? Thanks,

Well, it will be a relay but the only way of finding out which one is by removing them one by one.

Might be a relay.

Usually the intermittent wiper relay

Without wanting to sound patronising is the clicking happening when you are braking or using the exhaust brake?

The usual culprits are the 4 large power relays at the top left side of the fuse box, usually labelled k1-4, most likely only 1-3 being used depending what equipment is fitted to vehicle. Not expensive from Volvo, we tend to change them on Mot service every year to prevent problems down the road with starting & ishift faults.

I told the driver to swap them around to find a damaged one and change it. Problem solved. Thanks everyone,

Sorry to bump a old thread but does anyone know we’re the fuses boxes are located on the fh16
Ideally the one were the fuses to the 12v cig lighters are
Cheers

boony:
Sorry to bump a old thread but does anyone know we’re the fuses boxes are located on the fh16
Ideally the one were the fuses to the 12v cig lighters are
Cheers

cig lighter is f14 on version 2 electrics , f44,45,69 ,12v outlets