Middle East anyone?

I you fancy it, ASTRAN are looking for O/DS (Trucking International June 05).!!! Contact details are on there or look at their web to get tel number!

Should be interesting reading this post, all those who keep saying theyd love to do the M/E etc, right then lets wait and see who goes and actually does it.
Im not going to hold my breath though :unamused:

You won’t find me doing it - too scared!!! :blush:

Well lets see who goes for this then, the ad is on Page 24 Trucking International, the desperately need o/ds for Qatar, Bahrain

Contact Hugh Thompson on 07740 252418

Wish now I was still runnin…!!!

Please repond to this post if you apply

count me out unless i can get back in a day. :laughing:

routier:
Well lets see who goes for this then, the ad is on Page 24 Trucking International, the desperately need o/ds for Qatar, Bahrain

Yes me, me, quick what was that number?
Oh jeez, o/ds, not me then.
Never mind eh?

Salut, David.

kindle530:
Should be interesting reading this post, all those who keep saying theyd love to do the M/E etc, right then lets wait and see who goes and actually does it.
Im not going to hold my breath though :unamused:

Well i’m actually shipping out at the weekend. Qatar here I come.

Only joking. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

Too far for me but wish I was allowed :cry:

Wonder if that Chris Hooper will go back to them though?

jessicas dad:

Thats what you say when your gaffer asks you to go to Bradford isn’t it??

I gather Chris Hooper has already gone out for Astran again along with 8 other subbies.

What I am surprised at is that they are advertising round trips, they must have tied something up with work from the gulf

ianyng:

jessicas dad:

Thats what you say when your gaffer asks you to go to Bradford isn’t it??

yep thats right

ha ha ha ianyng you are witty :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wheel Nut:
I gather Chris Hooper has already gone out for Astran again along with 8 other subbies./quote]

Who’s truck is he using? as i was with a guy on his way to the UAE for Astrans a month ago and he told me that he had sold it on his last trip.
sdj

Wheel Nut:
What I am surprised at is that they are advertising round trips, they must have tied something up with work from the gulf

Recon it may be that they have a bit of work out of Italy and would rather od’s than sellers, I would be very surprised if they load back from the gulf, will ask around next week on my way down to Greece, and if the internet is working on the boat will post reply.
sdj

I only heard about Chris Hooper doing another trip from a mate who worked with Colin Johnson, driver rumour maybe, but I cant imagine him doing tesco work :smiley:

Have you got sorted with a motor yet Steve? I did end up double manning a Scotch on Friday, left yard at 00.30, tipped ■■■■■■■■■■■ 09.00am, reloaded Erskine and back in yard at 20.45 kept an eye out for you till we stopped at Scotch Corner on the way up, never saw you mate, did you leave yard at 01.00am? i reckon K.J must have got up late!
And dont you go eyeing up all the tourist birds on the boat, in the swimming pool or the disco…bugger… i knew i enjoyed going to Greece every 2 weeks!!! i miss the ferries in the summertime cos of that :confused:

Middle east - would that be around the Beccles area?

Don’t fancy it yourself then Sean :question: i wouldn’t mind doing a bit of Euro, not sure about THAT far though :open_mouth:

richiessex:
Don’t fancy it yourself then Sean :question: i wouldn’t mind doing a bit of Euro, not sure about THAT far though :open_mouth:

same here but finding good paying euro is another matter plus it’s usually 30 days from clean cmr

I’ve seen some adverts in the mags that say they pay you upon reciept of a clean CMR but no mention of 30 days, neil seems happy enough